Odisha Mamta Yojana 2023,Odisha Mamta Yojana Registration, Odisha Mamta Yojana Benefits, Odisha Mamta Yojana Features Check
The government of different states of India keeps coming up with new schemes for their citizens. However, this time Government of Odisha has come forward to launch schemes for mothers to reduce the rate of mortality. So, today we are going to discuss about Odisha Mamata Yojana. Under this scheme, the government has promised to provide financial assistance to those mothers who are pregnant or lactating. The scheme will be offered to every pregnant or lactating woman around the state. With this post we are going to know more details on Odisha Mamta Yojana. So, if you are also interested to apply for this scheme then make sure to read further points in this post. You will find some helpful information such as benefits, features, required documents, eligibility and other important details. So make sure to follow this post till the end. Also Read:-Odisha Pre Matric Scholarship Portal 2023 Online Registration, Last Date
Check EC & Book Registration, Services List
Kaushalya Karnataka Online Registration
Kaveri Online – Download EC & Book Registration
Seva Sindhu 2023: Service Plus Portal (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು
About Odisha Mamta Yojana 2023
This time government has decided to benefit the women who are pregnant or lactating throughout the state. With the launch of Odisha Mamta Yojana 2023, government has dedicated some monetary incentives which will help them to improve their nutrition and promote health as well. The decided amount under this scheme will be Rs 5000 and it will be distributed to each of the woman in the state.
Whereas, the decided amount will be transferred to the beneficiaries bank account in two installments of Rs.3000 and Rs.2000 which will be a matter of terms and conditions applied. The payment will be made under the influence of child development project officer looking after the beneficiary’s account. Those candidates who are interested to apply for this scheme can easily get registered with AWC. Where as the in-charge agency of this programme are going to be department of women and child development, the Government of Odisha.
Overview of Odisha Mamta Yojana
|Scheme Name||Odisha Mamata Yojana|
|Introduced By||Government Of Odisha|
|Department||Department Of Women And Child Development|
|Beneficiary||Odisha’s Pregnant And Lactating Women|
|Objective||To Help The Pregnant And Lactating Women Of Odisha With Money|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 5000|
Odisha Mamta Yojana Registration
इस बार सरकार ने राज्य भर में गर्भवती या स्तनपान कराने वाली महिलाओं को लाभ पहुंचाने का फैसला किया है। ओडिशा ममता योजना 2023 के शुभारंभ के साथ, सरकार ने कुछ मौद्रिक प्रोत्साहन समर्पित किए हैं जो उन्हें अपने पोषण में सुधार करने और स्वास्थ्य को बढ़ावा देने में भी मदद करेंगे। इस योजना के तहत निर्धारित राशि 5000 रुपये होगी और इसे राज्य की प्रत्येक महिला को वितरित किया जाएगा।
वहीं, तय की गई राशि लाभार्थियों के बैंक खाते में 3000 रुपये और 2000 रुपये की दो किस्तों में हस्तांतरित की जाएगी जो कि लागू नियम और शर्तों का मामला होगा। भुगतान लाभार्थी के खाते की देखरेख करने वाले बाल विकास परियोजना अधिकारी के अधीन किया जाएगा। जो उम्मीदवार इस योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के इच्छुक हैं, वे आसानी से AWC के साथ पंजीकरण करा सकते हैं। जबकि इस कार्यक्रम की प्रभारी एजेंसी महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग, ओडिशा सरकार होगी।
Objective of Mamta Yojana
The objective behind launching Odisha Mamata Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the expecting and nursing mothers so that it can reduce the maternal and new born mortality rates. Additionally, the other objective of this scheme is to enhance the health and nutritional conditions of both mother and baby as well. Under this scheme, the woman would be recieving antenatal care, postpartum care, and immunizations along with the financial aid for her and new born condition. With this scheme, women would be provided financial help to pay the partial compensation so that they can have enough rest for their pregnancies and even after the delivery.
BHU OPD Online Registration: Hospital OPD Booking and Timing
PM Kisan Status @pmkisan.gov.in
WBMDFC Scholarship Status Check
Karnataka Online Registration
JNV Class 6 Result 2023, Selection List PDF
Benefits of Mamta Yojana
Here are some of the benefits and features offered with the Odisha Mamta Yojana. Let’s have a look.
- The scheme is offered to those woman who are pregnant or nursing through the Odisha state.
- The government is going to offer some incentives under this program which will promote better diet and health among the women.
- To get the benefits from this scheme, the applicants have to apply by visiting and getting registered with the Anganwadi facility.
- The program is going to offer Rs.5000 to the beneficiaries.
- The concerned department will monitor and transfer the payment directly into the applicant’s bank account.
- The amount dedicated to this scheme will be made into two installments which are of Rs. 3000 and Rs. 2000 after meeting certain conditions.
- The program is dedicated to provide financial help for first two live births.
- The program is going to be monitored and implemented under The Government of India’s Department of Women and Child Development.
Here are some of the points that required to be checked prior applying to this scheme. Let’s have a look.
- Only residents of Odisha are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant have to get registered with the Anganwadi centre.
- Applicant’s age must be more than 18 years.
- Only first two live births will be given benefits under this program.
- Only the women who are nursing or pregnant can get benefits out of this program.
- The wives of government or public sector organisations are not eligible for this scheme.
- Before, you head on to submit the application form these are some of the points that you need to check.
Along with following the eligibility criteria, here are some of the important documents that department has directed to submit with the form.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Self-declaration form
- Photocopies of MCP card
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
Step by step process to apply for Mamta Yojana
Here are the steps that you will be needed to follow. So, make sure to follow them attentively.
- Visit any Anganwadi centre or Anganwadi centre and register yourself there.
- You just have to provide some details Anganwadi helpers will fill up the form for you.
- Make sure to get yourself registered with Anganwadi centre within the first month three months of your pregnancy.
- The employees of Anganwadi will monitor the location of qualified beneficiaries and provide them with MCP card.
- If any candidate doesn’t hold bank account then she must open a bank account that offers NEFT banking services.
- Then beneficiary would have to provide all the related details to the Anganwadi worker.
FAQ – Odisha Mamta Yojana
When did Mamta Yojana started?
To reduce the maternal and infant mortality rate Odisha Government has taken steps to launch a scheme that supports infant life and pregnant lady. However, this scheme was launched in September 2011.
What is the impact of Mamta Yojana?
The implementation of Odisha Mamta Scheme has done a tremendous job after its launch. As the rate of it has created great impact on reduction of IMR, MMR and improvement of health status among tribal women.