kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in Portal | Kaveri Online Services | Kaveri Online Portal | Download EC & Book Registration, Services List
The government of Karnataka has started a portal to store property related data through online platform which is known as Kaveri Online Services. This portal has been launched by the year 2018 monitored by government officials. However, this platform is used to hold data such as property, and tenants and citizens throughout the state. So, citizens of Karnataka are allowed to get registered through this platform. Just a few clicks here and there and they will easily get registered through the official website of Kaveri Online which is kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in. Not only this, but users can also download or register their property linked documents along with accessing e-stamp papers with minimal charges. So, with this post we are going to discuss everything related to the portal. If you are also interested to know more about this portal then make sure to follow this post till the end.
Kaveri Online Services
Karnataka state government has introduced Kaveri portal on March 2, 2023 with the aim to make it easy for everyone to access the property related documents. The revenue minister of Karnataka, R Ashok has said that this portal will complete the property registration within 10 minutes. However, it will users to avoid any kind of hassle and walking up to offices or depending upon any middleman. So, with this post, we are going to share everything related to the same such as benefits, registration process, objectives, etc.
The Kaveri Online Portal serves as an online directory of the land rights and properties in Karnataka. With this portal, it would be easy to register or verify land related information. For any kind of answers or solutions related to any land and properties can be found through this portal. There are a lot of services available guest users which also includes calculate stamp duty, access property guidelines and even find the sub registrar offices. The registered users on this platform have the option to access the documents and register marriages easily.
Overview of Kaveri Online Portal
|Kaveri Online Services
|Department of Stamps and Registration, Government of Karnataka
|act as a virtual storage unit for data pertaining to records of rights, tenancy, and crops (RTC)
Kaveri Online Objectives
- The main objective behind Kaveri Online Portal is to make it easy for citizens to access the land related documents and links easily.
- All of the services such as registration, maintenance and other services related to land will be available through this portal easily.
- Apart from that, the portal will make it easy to manage the documents and other services regarding property really easily.
- To serve citizens to get any land related services just by sitting at their home.
Benefits of kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in
- It would cut down the need to go to the government offices and waste the time in long queue.
- This portal will offer 24/7 customer help to everyone.
- kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in Portal offers free tool to generate encumbrance certificate.
- It offers quick and easy registration process which only requires the basic personal information.
- The portal makes it easy to download or get tailored files as per their need.
Kaveri Online Registration Process
Here is the step-by-step process to get registered on Kaveri Online Portal.
- First, visit the official website which is https://kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in. You will see homepage here.
- From the homepage, go to the register as new user option.
- This will redirect you to a new page. Now here you have to fill up the basic details such as name, contact details, password etc.
- Now hit the Register button once you have filled the information.
- Now you will be registered successfully under this portal.
How to Download Encumbrance Certificate Through Kaveri Portal
Here are the easy steps that you need to follow. Make sure to follow them carefully.
- First visit the official website which is https://kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in. You will see homepage here.
- From the homepage, you have to visit the login section.
- Then click on the online EC option from the available menu.
- This will show you a new page on your screen as property registration duration.
- Now provide the ownership duration of your property and other details.
- After that, click on the send OTP button.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile phone.
- Now you will easily download the encumbrance certificate.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to get registered with this portal.