YSR Vahana Mitra 2023, YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online, YSR Vahana Mitra Auto Driver Scheme,YSR Vahana Mitra Payment Status
YSR Vahana Mitra is an initiative of Andhra Pradesh government. The YSR Vahana Mitra scheme has been initiated for the auto, taxi, and maxi driver/owners. Under this scheme the state government is going to provide monitory help to the beneficiaries for the maintenance and obtain insurance and fitness certificate among other documents of their vehicle. If you are from Andhra Pradesh and desire to grab the benefits of this scheme then must look over the information available in this article. Dis article contain the detailed information about YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme including apply process, eligibility criteria, benefits and many more. Also Read:-Odisha Mamta Yojana 2023 Registration, Benefits & Features Check
YSR Vahana Mitra 2023
Government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated various schemes to help the people across the state. YSR Vahana Mitra is also one of such schemes. This scheme is beneficial for auto, taxi, and maxi driver/owners. Through this scheme the government is going to provide rupees 10000 per year financial assistance to the beneficiaries for the maintenance and obtaining insurance and fitness certificate of their vehicle. Only those who meet the eligibility condition specified by the government will able to receive the benefits.
YSR Vahana Mitra scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government during the covid 19 pandemic to support the auto, taxi, and maxi driver/owners. This initiative has been started to increase the income and reduce the expenses of taxi repair by providing financial help to the financially weak taxi drivers. Beneficiaries will receive rupees 10000 directly in their bank accounts under the scheme. To grab the benefits, you must look over the information available further in this article.
Highlights of YSR Vahana Mitra 2023
|YSR Vahana Mitra
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|auto, taxi, and maxi driver/owners.
|State Road Transport Department
|Mode of application
|online as well as offline
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online
आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार ने राज्य भर में लोगों की मदद के लिए विभिन्न योजनाएं शुरू की हैं। वाईएसआर वाहन मित्र भी ऐसी ही योजनाओं में से एक है। यह योजना ऑटो, टैक्सी और मैक्सी चालक/मालिकों के लिए फायदेमंद है। इस योजना के माध्यम से सरकार लाभार्थियों को उनके वाहन के रखरखाव और बीमा और फिटनेस प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्त करने के लिए प्रति वर्ष 10000 रुपये की वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने जा रही है। सरकार द्वारा निर्धारित पात्रता शर्तों को पूरा करने वालों को ही लाभ मिल सकेगा।
वाईएसआर वाहन मित्र योजना आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा ऑटो, टैक्सी और मैक्सी चालक/मालिकों को समर्थन देने के लिए कोविड 19 महामारी के दौरान शुरू की गई थी। आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर टैक्सी चालकों को वित्तीय मदद देकर आय बढ़ाने और टैक्सी मरम्मत के खर्च को कम करने के लिए यह पहल शुरू की गई है। योजना के तहत लाभार्थियों को सीधे उनके बैंक खाते में 10000 रुपये मिलेंगे। लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए, आपको इस लेख में आगे उपलब्ध जानकारी पर गौर करना चाहिए।
Objective of YSR Vahana Mitra
Objective of the Government of Andhra Pradesh behind YSR Vahana Mitra is to financially support the poor auto, taxi, and maxi driver/owners. This scheme will reduce their burden of maintenance and obtaining insurance and fitness certificate of their vehicle by providing them Rs. 10000/- per year. The amount will given directly in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Karnataka Online Registration
PM Kisan Status @pmkisan.gov.in
WBMDFC Scholarship Status Check
JNV Class 6 Result 2023, Selection List PDF
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Vahana Mitra
Only those residence of Andhra Pradesh who made the below mentioned eligibility criteria will able to submit the application for this scheme
- Age of the applicant should be at least 18 years
- Application should have a valid driving licence
- Applicant should be an auto driver or taxi driver or cab driver
- Applicant must come under below poverty line
- Applicant must hold white ration card and meeseva integrated certificate.
Following are the significant documents which you have to submit along with the application:
- Aadhaar Card of an Individual (Aadhar Card of the applicant should be linked with the Driving License.)
- Driving License
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Vehicle Papers with the proof that one is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Unencumbered bank account within 15 days of applying for the particular scheme
YSR Vahana Mitra Online Application Form
Appearance should have to follow the instructions provided below to apply for the scheme:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Transport Department
- Homepage of the portal will appear on the computer screen from where you have to look for the link related to the online application for YSR Vahan Mitra.
- Click the link and application form will display on the computer screen in which you have to provide all the required information.
- After providing the details you have to review it once and upload all the necessary documents.
- If no changes needed then you should submit the application by hit on submit tab.
- An application ID will display on the computer screen note it down for the reference.
YSR Vahana Mitra Offline Application Form
You may also submit the application under this scheme through offline mode by using the step-by-step guide provided below:
- You can obtain the application form from Community Service Centres, e-Seva centres, Mee-Seva centres, Navasakam website or official website of Andhra Pradesh transport Department or by click below.
- Click here “YSR Vahan Mitra Application Form Download” to download the application form
- Take print out of the application form and provide the details in it as asked including:
- Name of the Applicant
- BPL/White Ration Card Number
- Details of Family Members
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Present Address
- Bank Details (Bank A/c No, Account Holder Name, Name of the Bank, Name of the Branch and IFSC Code)
- Vehicle Details
- Driving Licence Details
- Attach the copies of required documents as listed above and review the information you have mentioned in the application.
- Submit the application form to the Village or Ward Volunteers or Village Secretaries if you are sure the information you mentioned is absolutely right.