YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online Process, Eligibility Criteria | YSR Pelli Scheme Registration Process, Official Guidelines | YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Benefits, Objectives, Release Date, Details
The government of Andhra Pradesh has recently launched this Scheme, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced the scheme to help the state’s underprivileged residents. The main reason behind this scheme is to help poor families financially so that they can marry their daughters off. Under this program the couple after marriage will get other benefits from వైఎస్సార్ పెళ్ళి కానుక, so if you are interested in registering for the scheme you should read this article carefully. In this article, we will talk about objectives, highlights, features and benefits, documents required Eligibility criteria, etc.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2024
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme in order to help the underprivileged and poor families of families of the state and help them financially by marrying their daughters. The married couple will also receive financial help from the state government under the terms of this scheme. All the Andhra Pradesh residents who are recently married and wish to get benefits under this program must first register their union in the district court of the state.
Key Highlights Of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2024
|Scheme name||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Introduced by||Chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Year||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to newlyweds|
Objective Of వైఎస్సార్ పెళ్ళి కానుక
The main objective of this scheme is to safeguard the girl’s future, in many areas of the country girls are married off at a premature age, and this scheme will provide financial assistance to the underprivileged and poor families for marrying their daughters. This scheme will also provide financial help to the newlywed couples. This plan will also ensure that the girl’s age is 18 years for marriage.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate’s family income must be less than 2 lakh rupees from all sources.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- Candidate must have recently married.
- This plan does not apply to widows or divorcees.
- The marriage should have taken—place in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The documents required for this scheme are given below:-
- Passport-size photograph.
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- SSC certificate specifying the date of birth of the groom and bride
- The invitation card for the wedding
- Caste certificate
- The income certificates of both families
- Bank passbook first-page copy
- Ration card or BPL card
Steps To Apply For YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2024
The following steps should be followed to apply for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme:-
- The candidate should visit the official website i.e.; http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Under the matrices section, click on the Online Registration option.
- After this, the application form will appear on the screen.
- The candidate should fill in all the required details.
- After this upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button after completing the registration process.
Steps To Login On The Portal
To log into the portal, applicants need to follow the below steps:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Login button.
- A new page will open on the screen with the following options:-
- MS accountant/DEO
- Sign in
- Now, select one of your preferred options.
- The login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the login button to get logged in to your registered account.
Steps To Search YSR Application Status
To search for the Application Status, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Know Your Application Status option
- A new page will appear on the screen.
In case of any query or complaint, the bride or the beneficiary should visit the below site:- firstname.lastname@example.org
The YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme was launched by?
The current chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched this Scheme.
What is the main objective of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
Maine’s objective of this Scheme is to provide financial security to the bride-to-be belonging to the underprivileged classes of the state.
Where can I apply for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
To apply for this scheme, the applicants of the urban area need to visit the MEPMA municipality office where Mandal Mahila Samkhyas or Velugu office is visited for the registration by the rural areas applicants.
How many days before the bride has to apply for the Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
The bride can apply for the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme before 5 days of her marriage.
How is the money transferred to the beneficiary?
20% of the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account via the direct bank account details given and the other 80% will be transferred after the marriage happens