Telangana Free Scooty Scheme:– The newly elected Congress government of Telangana state has announced various schemes for the welfare of Telangana. These schemes will be implemented very soon & will help Telangana to grow. And Telangana Free Scooty Scheme is one of them. Under the Telangana Free Scooty Scheme, the Congress party is offering free scooty to the women of Telangana. Free scooty will be given to women whose age is 18 years or more. To know further details about the schemes & their application you have to scroll down & read the full article with all your interest.
We are aware that in Telangana the Congress has successfully won the elections of 2024. And the government is now fully focused on the development of the state. That’s why they have announced various schemes. So, today in this article, we will discuss the Telangana Free Scooty Scheme, key highlights of the scheme, the objective to start the scheme, features & benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required & the procedure to apply. Please read the full article & do let us know your thoughts & questions in the comment box below.
Telangana Free Scooty Scheme 2024
The Chief Minister of TS state Mr. Revanth Reddy has announced the Telangana Free Scooty Scheme. Through this scheme, the Telangana government will provide electric scooters to all the women of Telangana state. Scooters will only be provided to women whose age is 18 years or above. By providing the scooters, women do not have to depend on anyone to go here and there. With the help of free scooters, the women can efficiently complete their work & become self-independent. The aim of the government behind this scheme is the development & growth of women in our society. The scooty will only be provided to 12th pass women of the state
TS Free Scooty Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Telangana Free Scooty Scheme
|Government Of Telangana state
|Chief Minister of Telangana state Mr. Revanth Reddy
|Free Scooter for women
|Free Scooters for women
|To make women self-reliant & independent
Telangana Free Scooty Scheme Objective
Telangana Free Scooty Scheme was announced by the Telangana government to make women of Telangana independent & self-reliant. Under this scheme, the women will get scooty without spending a single penny from their pockets. The aim of the Telangana government is the development & growth of women in society & make their lives better through this initiative. Women do not have to depend on anyone for traveling. They can simply use scooty & roam here & there for their studies or any other work.
Free Scooty Scheme Telangana Features & Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Telangana state Mr. Revanth Reddy has announced the Telangana Free Scooty Scheme.
- Through this scheme, the Telangana government will provide electric scooters to all the women of Telangana state.
- Scooters will only be provided to women whose age is 18 years or above.
- By providing the scooters, women do not have to depend on anyone to go here and there.
- With the help of free scooters, the women can efficiently complete their work & become self-independent.
- The aim of the government behind this scheme is the development & growth of women in our society.
- Women can travel anywhere & do not have to depend on anyone.
- Women can simply use a scooty & roam here & there for their studies or any other work.
TS Free Scooty Scheme for Eligibility Criteria
- The women applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Women should have a domicile certificate of Telangana state.
- Women applicants should belong to the weaker section of society.
- Only women of the state can apply for this scheme.
- The age of the women should be 18 years or above.
- Women candidates must have a bank account of their own.
- The applicant must have completed their class 12th examination.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- PAN Card
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photograph
Procedure to Apply For Telangana Free Scooty Scheme 2024
- Firstly, it is requested that the candidate should visit the official Website of the Scheme to know more details about the scheme.
- Then on the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Apply online’ option.
- After that on the next page, an application form of the scheme will appear.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form such as name, father’s name, caste, age, income details, education details, etc.
- Then upload all the required documents & click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Now you have successfully applied for this scheme.
Procedure to log in on the Website
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Free Scooty Scheme Yojana.
- Then on the homepage, the candidate has to click on the ‘Login’ option.
- After that on the next page, enter your username, password &captcha code.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Now, you will be logged in to the portal & can check details related to your application process.
Que 1 – What is the minimum education requirement to get the benefit of this scheme?
Ans 1 – The minimum education requirement to get the benefit of this scheme is 12th pass.
Que 2 – Which state government has announced the Free Scooty Scheme in their state?
Ans 2 – The government of Telangana state has announced the Free Scooty Scheme in their state.
Que 3 – Who are the beneficiaries of the TS Free Scooty Scheme?
Ans 3 – The women of Telangana state are the only beneficiaries of this scheme.