Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2024 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date | Registration For BC 1 Lakh Scheme in Telangana 2024, Beneficiary List & Status Check
The government of Telangana always works for the welfare of its citizens, the government recently launched a BC 1 Lakh scheme in which they will provide rupees 1 lakh financial assistance to the backward classes and vocational classes who are engaged in traditional occupations. For the backward classes, it will be a good step, the people from weaker classes will be empowered. This amount will help them to enhance their skills, start their own small businesses, or fulfill any other financial needs. The main motive of this scheme is to uplift artisans and vocational communities belonging to backward classes, so if you are interested in registering for this scheme you should read this article carefully, in this article we will cover all the important information about this scheme like about this scheme, objective, features, and benefits of this scheme, eligibility criteria, required documents, and application procedure.
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2024
The Telangana BC 1 lakh scheme is mainly designed to provide financial assistance to artisans and backward classes of the state, this scheme will enhance their skills and their business will be strengthened. The allotted funds can be used to buy tools, equipment, and raw materials that are needed for particular occupations like handicrafts. The scheme will help to enhance the socio-economic status of backward classes by encouraging their artistic talents, preserving traditional skills, and creating sustainable livelihood opportunities. The scheme recognizes the importance of traditional occupations and tries to uplift those engaged in many traditional crafts and vocations.
Key Highlights Of BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2024
|Scheme name||Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to people of backward classes and vocational castes.|
|Registration period||06-06-2023 to 20-06-2023|
Objective Of BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2024
The main objective of the Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the backward classes and vocational castes, the scheme will provide an amount of rupees 1 lakh to the beneficiaries. This scheme is developed to enhance the livelihood of the traditional artisans and empower their work. The scheme also aims to preserve the native culture of the state by empowering them.
Benefits And Features Of The Scheme 2024
The features and benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- The scheme aims to improve the life of the local artisans and promote their socio-economic development.
- The scheme will provide an amount of rupees 1 Lakh to the beneficiaries which can be used in many ways like buying new equipment, tools, etc. This financial aid can also be used to start a new business, expand an existing business, invest in education, and much more.
- The scheme aims to promote entrepreneurship among BC individuals by providing them with financial assistance. This will help them to do startups.
- The scheme will promote self-reliance and will generate employment opportunities in the state.
- Economic empowerment will be promoted among the BC individuals.
- The scheme will help them to raise their social status and will help to create a more equitable society. And will help to erase the social and economic barriers.
The eligibility criteria for Telangana BC 1 lakh scheme are given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana.
- An applicant must belong to BC individuals or vocational community.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18-55 years.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should not be more than 2 lakh from all the sources.
- Only one member of the family will be benefitted.
- The beneficiary can choose the equipment and place of purchase on his own.
Occupations of the Scheme
- Nayee Brahmin
- Sagara Uppara
- Kummari/ Shalivahana
- Vadla or Vadra or Vadlangi and Silpis.
- Krishna Balija Poosala
- Aadhaar card
- Food security card
- Proof of occupation
- A certificate from the Mandal Revenue Officer stating that the individual should be a member of the BC community.
How To Apply For BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2024
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Telangana State’s Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring Scheme.
- Now, the homepage will appear on the screen.
- After this click on “Application form for Financial Assistance for BC Vocational Communities Registration Form” on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in the application form by providing the information about your address, applicant details, and sector details.
- After this, you have to upload your photograph.
- Next, checkmark “self-declaration” and then click on the “preview” option on the screen.
- At last click on the submit option on the screen.
What is the Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme?
This scheme is mainly designed for the local artisans and the vocational castes, this scheme ensures to give 1 lakh rupees of financial assistance.
What are the benefits of this scheme?
The benefits of this scheme are enhancing the livelihood of the artisans and making their lives better. It will also focus on preserving the native culture of the state.
What are the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana and should belong to backward classes or vocational castes.
Can apply online for this scheme?
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme by visiting the official website of the scheme mentioned above.