Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme:- Government of Telangana always put efforts to support its residents. The state government started 2BHK Housing Scheme with an aim to fulfil the housing needs of the people who come from the poor sections of the society. Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2024 which is also called as Dignity Housing Scheme will be helping poor people of the state to have permanent shelter on them. With the help of this Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme, people will be able to get two-bedroom house in the state.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2024
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme state government decided to give two-bedroom houses to all homeless and low-income families of the state. According to the scheme, people will be able to get two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms (2BHK). It is expected that Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2024 will benefit around 5.72 lakh low-income families in the state by next year. It is necessary for an interested individual to do registration and submit application.
Overview of Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme 2024
|Name of the article||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Benefit||To provide 2 BHK house to poor people of the state.|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
Objective of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The main objective of the Telangana to start Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2024 type of program is to provide houses to the people of the state in reasonable rates. After the successful implementation of the scheme, homeless people will be able to get houses.
Benefits of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- The houses that will be constructed under this scheme will be provided to the deserving individual at affordable prices.
- Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme 2024 will help in providing safe and secure living environment to the poor people of the state.
- It will help in improving the economic and social status of the beneficiaries.
- The standard of living of poor residents of the state will also enhance through this scheme.
- The houses will include two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms.
- Priced Units Under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
|Serial no.||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|1.||Rural||5.04 lakh||1.25 lakh||6.29 lakh||5.04 lakh|
|2.||urban||5.3 lakh||75,000||6.05 lakh||5.3 lakh|
|3.||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakh||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakh||75,000||8.65 lakh||7.9 lakh|
Eligibility criteria for Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme
- It is necessary for an applicant family to be BPL holder, must have existing food security card.
- People who don’t own a house, live in huts, kutcha houses or rented houses can apply for this scheme.
- According to the scheme, the approval for the house or flat will be given in the name of the housewife of the family.
- The selection will be done in the assembly constituency under the SC/ST/Minority caste structure.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Food security card
- Income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Disability certificate.
- Details of bank account.
- Ex serviceman card
Procedure to Apply under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- Firstly, you have to go to the Meeseva facility official website of the housing scheme, https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/
- Then ask for the application form.
- Fill the application form by entering all asked details.
- You also have to enter the name of the housing program in the form that was used by the family earlier to get home like Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY), Rajiv Griha Kalpa (RGK), Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3, Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH), and Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- After that attach the documents in the form such as latest passport size photo, ration card, food security card, Aadhaar card, BPL card, and ASARA pension card etc.
- At last, after completing the form, submit the application form to the local Meeseva facility or Gram Sabha of the district.
- By following these steps, you will be able to apply for the scheme.
Procedure to Track the Status of Application under the Scheme
- Firstly, visit the official website of the housing scheme, https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Click on the Beneficiary Search option on the home page.
- Then you will see next page on the screen.
- After that enter your Ben ID or select District, Mandla Panchayat.
- Now you have to select a caste/community.
- After that you will see the list of selected beneficiaries on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be able to track the application status.
For any additional information, individual can contact on the mentioned below details-:
- Helpline Number :- 040 23225018.
- Helpdesk Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited,
- 3-6-184, Street 17, Urdu Gali, AP State Housing Board,
- Himayatnagar, Hyderabad,
- Telangana, 500029.