Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Registration Process, Eligibility, Last Date, Details | Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Login Portal, Download pdf
As we all know the government always launches schemes for the welfare of youth. The government also launched a scheme to enhance the skills of youth across the country. The skillful youth need a platform to showcase their talents. And need a guide to enhance their skills. In this regard, the government of Tamil Nadu recently launched the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme to enhance the skills of youth in the state. In this article, we will cover all the necessary information about this scheme like about this scheme, including key Highlights, Benefits and Features, eligibility criteria, documents required, application process, and much more. Continue to read this article carefully till the end.
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2024
The Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme was launched by Chief Minister MK Stalin on ist March 2022. This program is a very ambitious skill development initiative for youth. Through this scheme, almost 10 lakh youth will be benefited from this scheme. And the youth will realize that their skills are important for the development of the country. The scheme will also ensure that academic guidance will be provided to talented students in government-run and state educational institutions. Particularly this scheme will identify the talents and enhance them for the better future of youth. Through this scheme, spoken English lessons will be provided to the students so that they can face the interview panel successfully.
TN Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Key Highlights
|Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Citizens of Tamil Nadu
|To provide skill development training to youth
|Mode of application
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to provide skill development training by identifying talented candidates in government-run and state educational institutions. Through this scheme, the students will be provided training that will help them to enhance their skills and will help them to achieve a better future. By this scheme, the students of Tamil Nadu will become self-dependent. The students will get a better life through this scheme. Through this scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided career counseling that will help them to choose the right career at the right time.
Benefits Of Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2024
The benefits and features of this scheme are given below:-
- The Chief Minister MK Stalin launched the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme on 1st March 2022.
- Through this scheme, the government will assist 10 lakh youth across the state and will provide them with skill development training. This initiative will help students realize their talents and they will work for the welfare of the country.
- The scheme will also provide academic guidance to talented students.
- Training capsules in coding and robotics will also be provided through this scheme.
- In addition, psychological counselors and medical doctors will also offer guidance on nutrition, physical fitness, and the overall development of the student’s personality.
- The training under this scheme will be provided in person and also virtually.
- This scheme will be directly monitored by the Chief Minister and will be implemented at the district level by a committee headed by the collector.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state.
- Candidate must be a student in school, higher secondary, or college.
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Marks sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card
How To Apply Online For TN Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2024
Interested candidates should follow the below-given steps one by one to register for this scheme:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, you are advised to click on the Apply Now tab.
- The application form will appear before you.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the necessary information about yourself.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents.
- By following this procedure you can apply under the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme.
What is the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme?
The scheme will provide skill development training to the students of the state.
What are the benefits of this scheme?
The benefits of this scheme are that it will give training to students and will enhance their skills. This initiative will help them to know their talents so that they can work for the better future of our country.
What are the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
As such there are no eligibility criteria for this scheme, but the candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
Can I apply online for this scheme?
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme by visiting the scheme’s official website given above.