Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme: MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, introduced the TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme intending to help the state’s students. If state students wish to take the aptitude test, they must apply online at the Directorate of Government Examinations website. To apply, all students must pay the school principal a registration fee of Rs 50. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features and benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Procedure to Apply for the Scheme, and much more.
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2024
Students who pass the test are given a stipend of Rs 10,000 as part of the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme, which aims to support them. This financial aid will be given to 1000 students until they graduate. The aptitude test is open to all Class 11 students enrolled in the state curriculum in Tamil Nadu government schools. 500 male and 500 female students will be selected and eligible for the stipend through the exam. When children go to college and get training from reputed institutions like IIT-Madras, they would get an annual allowance of Rs 12,000 apiece. As part of the IIT for All initiative, kits for electronics experiments were sent to 500 instructors from 250 schools.
An understanding of electronics is essential for students who wish to pursue research or become more employable. It is expected that 10 lakh electronic scientists will be required in the next five to six years. The Indian Literacy Project will also be involved in the project’s implementation.
TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme Key Highlights
|Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme
|Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin
|Residents of Tamil Nadu
|Providing a stipend of Rs 10,000 each year to students in order to support them
Objective Of Scheme
The primary goal of the TN CM Aptitude Test 2024 is to give state-eligible students a stipend of Rs 10,000 annually as financial aid. The state government will provide approximately 1000 eligible students with financial assistance until they graduate. Interested students must fill out the Aptitude Test Application Form, which is available on the Directorate of Government Examinations’ official website, dge.tn.gov.in.
Exam Pattern Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme
The Exam Pattern Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test is as follows:
- There will be two papers for the aptitude test, each with sixty questions.
- There will be questions on mathematics in Paper 1.
- There will be questions on social science and science in the second paper.
- Using the Tamil Nadu Government Mathematics, Science, and Social Science textbooks for Classes 9 and 10, the question paper will be set following the syllabus.
- From 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, the first paper will be performed.
- The first paper will be held between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
Features and Benefits of Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Scheme are as follows:
- MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, has introduced the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test 2024 to help state students.
- Students will receive a stipend of $10,000 annually under this program for a total of five years until they graduate.
- All state-eligible students will get this financial aid through the TN CM Aptitude Test 2024, but only up until the point of graduation.
- To register under this system, pupils must contribute a registration fee of Rs. 50. They should give this fee to the concerned school’s principal.
- Approximately five hundred male and five hundred female students will be chosen through this examination, and all of the chosen students male and female will be eligible to receive the benefits of this program.
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamil Nadu
- Applications for the qualifying exam are open to all Class 11 students in Tamil Nadu’s government schools who are enrolled in the state curriculum.
- Furthermore, a total of 500 male and 500 female candidates will be chosen and qualified for the award.
Procedure to Apply for Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme
To Apply for the Scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Directorate of Government Examinations’ i.e., https://dge.tn.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open
- Click on the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme registration link
- The registration form will open
- Fill in the form with all the desired details
- After that, attach all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the process
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme, feel free to contact at the below-given details:
Directorate of Government Examinations,
DPI Campus, College Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006,
Phone Number: 044-28272088,
E-mail ID: email@example.com