Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana: The Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana 2024 was launched by the state government of Sikkim to offer financial support to residents who have more than 500 followers on social media and who use their platform to promote public welfare by creating reel videos of government initiatives. The government will provide them with financial assistance ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lakh if they provide information about the schemes. We will give you all the information you need to apply online for the Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana 2024, including the form, eligibility requirements, benefits, and more, in this article. Thus, continue reading to learn everything there is to know about the Yojana.
Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana 2024
The government of Sikkim launched the Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana 2024 to inform its citizens online about all of the public welfare programs it administers and to offer financial support to social media influencers in the state, ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lakh. It is intended for users with 500k–1 million followers on social media. The government will deposit the financial assistance amount into the bank accounts of the social media influencers in the state if they create reels, post videos of all the schemes on social media, and inform all state citizens about the schemes.
The Sikkim Reels Banao Paise Kamao Scheme will provide financial aid to the state’s jobless youth, allowing them to become more independent and increase their income. After the official launch of the Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana, eligible state citizens will need to apply online to receive the help and benefits offered by this program.
Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana Key Highlights
|Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana
|Another Name Of The Scheme
|Sikkim Reels Banao Paise Kamao Scheme
|Sikkim State Government
|Providing information about the schemes run by the state government to the citizens and providing financial assistance by posting reels of the schemes on social media
|Social media influencers and all citizens of the state
|Amount of financial assistance provided
|10 thousand to 5 lakh rupees every month
|Will be launched soon
Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana Objectives
The primary goal of the Sikkim State Government is to give money to the state’s social media influencers—those with over 500 followers—so they can create and share reels featuring all of the government-run programs. With the introduction of this program, all Sikkim residents will have access to information about all of the public welfare programs managed by the state government via social media while they are at home, ensuring that they maximize the benefits of the programs.
Sikkim Creatorpreneur Scheme Cash Incentive Details
|No. Of Followers
|50,000 to 1 Lakh
|1 Lakh to 5 Lakh
|Rs 1 Lakh
|5 Lakh to 10 Lakh
|Rs 3 Lakh
|1 Million or Above
|Rs 5 Lakh
Benefits Of Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana 2024
The following are the specific advantages that the state’s qualified residents will get with the introduction of the Sikkim Reels Banao Paise Kamao Scheme.
- The government will give financial assistance to eligible state residents who create content on YouTube, X, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms in exchange for them posting reel videos about the state government’s programs.
- The citizens of the state will receive financial assistance through the scheme, which will be deposited into their bank accounts, ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lakh.
- The state’s unemployed residents will have more opportunities to make money, and their income will increase.
- Through online social media, every state resident will have access to information about all public welfare programs while they are at home, enabling them to all benefit from the programs.
- The state will encourage its citizens to turn their artistic abilities into digital content.
The Government of Sikkim State has established certain eligibility requirements, the specifics of which are listed below, to offer benefits through the Sikkim Reels Banao Paise Kamao Scheme 2024.
- The benefits of this scheme are available to all Sikkim state permanent residents.
- This program is open to state residents who have at least 500 followers on social media.
- This scheme is only open to citizens who make social media reels of schemes using platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and so on to create influencers.
- The applicant must be a citizen and have a bank account.
- The applicant who is a citizen must possess all required documentation
The below-given documents are required for registering under this scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Social media account URL
- Reels video URL.
How To Apply Online For Sikkim Creatorpreneur Yojana Online 2024
All state residents who are qualified to receive benefits from the Sikkim Reels Banao Paise Kamao Scheme must complete the online registration process, which has not yet begun, to participate in the program. The Creatorpreneur Yojana will first launch its official website. Following that, the following is the full procedure for applying online.
- Visit the scheme’s official website, which was released.
- On the homepage, select the Register option by clicking.
- The following page will display the registration form.
- Please fill out this registration form with all requested information.
- Upload the scheme’s reel video and all necessary paperwork now.
- Click the submit button now.