RTE Maharashtra Admission:- The government of Maharashtra will soon start accepting applications for RTE Admission 2024-25. As expected, they will start accepting applications from the last week of January 2024. The parents who are interested in applying for the RTE 25% reserved seats may apply online mode. The online application procedure is already ongoing on the official website. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to register yourself under this program. The candidates are requested to follow the below-given procedure carefully. In this article, we will cover RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024-25, key Highlights, objectives, benefits and features, documents required application procedure, etc.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024-25
As we all know many of the citizens of our country can not afford private school fees. As we all know people wish to attend government schools. The official portal for the admission is made available by the government of Maharashtra. One of the most famous and important government schools in Maharashtra opens its doors to students every year. The application process for this program is very easy. About 25% of the seats up to the eighth grade in reputable private institutions have been set aside under the Right to Education Act for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024-25
Maharashtra RTE Admission 2024-25 Key Highlights
|RTE Maharashtra Admission
|Primary to 8th Standard
|Name of Department
|School education and support department, government of Maharashtra
Objective Of RTE Admission
The main objective of this program is to provide the basic right Education to to all the students of Maharashtra. Under this program, 25% of seats are reserved under the Right to Education Act from primary to 8th Standard in reputed private institutions. This scheme ensures to provision of quality education to the students of the Maharashtra state despite their financial state. The scheme will automatically increase the literacy and employment rate throughout the state. Interested candidates can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website of the scheme.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024-25 Schedule
|Starting Date of School Registration
|Last Date of School Registration
|Release of Notification
|Starting Date for Online Admission
|RTE 25 Admission Form Last Date
|1st Announcement of Lottery Result
|2nd Announcement of Lottery Result
|Announcement of Selection List
|Vacant Seat Announcement
|School Admission Starting From
Benefits And Features Of RTE Maharashtra Admission 2024
The features and benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- Under this scheme, about 25% of seats are reserved under the Right to Education Act.
- These seats will be reserved for the students who belong to economically backward classes of the state.
- Parents who are interested in applying for this scheme can apply by visiting the official website of the scheme.
- Parents do not have to visit any government school or office for their child under this scheme.
- The process of online application will save a lot of time and will bring transparency to the system.
- The Department of School Education and the Department of Sports are responsible for the admissions under this program.
- Address proof
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Disability certificate
- Complete list
Procedure To Apply For Maharashtra RTE Admission 2024-25
The candidates are requested to follow the below-given steps carefully to register themselves for this scheme:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of the School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Before the submission of the application form click on “Notification for RTE 25% reservation” to read the notice and again click “18/1/2020-RTE 25% Notification”.
- Now from the homepage, you need to click on the online application form.
- If you are not registered with the site then click the “New Registration” option.
- After this enter the correct information about yourself like your child’s name, current district address, date of birth, email ID, and mobile number.
- Now you have to log in to the site by entering the application number, password, and Captcha code shown on the screen.
- Click on the login option and enter the rest details in the application form.
- After this, you have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.