Pudhumai Penn Scheme: In Tamil Nadu, M K Stalin and Arvind Kejriwal launched a model school program and social welfare initiative. Stalin then formally launched the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Scheme, popularly referred to as the “Pudhumai Penn Scheme”. The initiative would give young women who are enrolled in educational institutions financial support. Furthermore, the program aims to enhance the overall welfare of female students and motivate them to pursue higher education. The Pudhumai Penn Scheme Is discussed in the article, along with its goals, applicability, and benefits. We will also talk about this plan’s salient features.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2024
On September 5, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin opened “Pudhumai Penn.” Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi, was present. Bharathi Women’s College held an event in Chennai. Mr. Kejriwal gave presentations at the event about 26 schools of excellence and 15 model schools that the Tamil Nadu government had started to emulate his AAP government in Delhi. The scheme’s name, Pudhumai Penn, which translates to “modern woman,” has been retained to remind people that it offers more than just financial aid and has a contemporary focus. Because of its wisdom in focusing on the present, Pudhumai Penn is a “revolutionary plan” that “is going to be pathbreaking and revolutionary in the next few years.”
TN Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2024 Key Highlights
|Pudhumai Penn Scheme
|Chief Minister MK Stalin
|Girl students who are studying in government schools
|To provide financial assistance of rupees 1000 to girl students every month from class V to XII till they complete graduation or diploma.
|Tamil Nadu Government Schemes
|Will be launched soon
Tamil Nadu Pudhumai Penn Scheme Objective
Given the state of the nation’s education system and its decline, the majority of people are in favor of modernizing and putting more emphasis on education. The initiative includes a focus on female students who require financial assistance for their education. This suggests that educating female residents is another goal of this program. The Pudhumai Penn plan, as it is commonly known, aims to help economically disadvantaged families whose daughters cannot attend college due to financial constraints. The Pudhumai Penn Scheme gives student girls a base allowance of Rs. 1000 to support their education, enabling them to succeed during pivotal career periods.
Benefits Of Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2024
A summary of the benefits of the Pudhumai Penn Scheme is as follows:
- Unlike other schemes, the Pudhumai Penn Scheme encourages female students to pursue higher education, provides financial support, and dissuades parents and guardians from permitting their daughters to marry young.
- Within the next few years, the Puthumai Penn Scheme will mark the beginning of a new era of innovation due to its vision to concentrate on modern circumstances.
- The program, allocated Rs 698 crore, intends to assist 6 lakh women annually.
- To guarantee students’ education, funds would be transferred right away to their bank accounts under Pudhumai Penn. This implies that the children and the bank will be the only parties involved in the money transfer process.
- The plan empowers women and discourages child marriage. They must not put up with anything that makes them feel inferior.
The program’s basic eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen who resides in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- A student must be the applicant.
- Students must be enrolled in classes 6 through 12.
- Applicants for this scheme must be female to be eligible for benefits.
The below-listed documents are required for applying under this scheme:-
- Aadhar card or voter ID
- Residential proof
- Guardians or parent’s mobile number
How To Apply For Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2024
- The applicant must go to the program’s official website to apply.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- You must choose the Institute/College login option on the homepage.
- The screen will turn to a new page.
- If you are already registered, enter your login information; if not, select the registration option.
- Once you’ve successfully registered, log in.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Check the provided information and upload the pertinent documents.
- Click the submit button now.