Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme: The Assam government introduced the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, which offers free scooters to qualified people who achieved at least 60% in their higher secondary education. The Pragyan Bharati Scooty scheme’s complete details, eligibility requirements, primary goals and advantages, and instructions for completing the Pragyan Bharati Scooty application form are all included in this article. Students can read it to find the answers to all of their questions.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024
The government created this program primarily to assist female applicants who were having financial difficulties during the pandemic and to encourage them to pursue further education. In addition to providing sooty, the government also offers other perks under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Yojana, such as a free uniform and free entrance fees. However, to receive all of these benefits, candidates must be enrolled in an Assam government school. The Assam government introduced the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, which offers free scooters to qualified people who achieved at least 60% in their higher secondary education. Interested parties may apply online at the Assam website. Candidates may receive other incentives in place of scooters, such as free entrance and the provision of a uniform and study materials.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Key Highlights
|Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
|State Government of Assam
|Government school pupils of Assam
|To encourage and provide support to students financially in their education
|Selected girls’ candidates will get the Scooty, and other benefits as well.
Goals of the Assam Scooty Scheme 2024
The primary goal of the government is to implement this program to assist, value, and motivate female students in their academic endeavors. The government also provides scooters to females who achieve at least 60% academic achievement as part of this program, which encourages them to travel independently.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Status
Those who are chosen for the scheme should check the latest changes on the official website. The candidates are responsible for paying the RTO department directly; according to the announcement, each scooter costs between 50k and 55k. The application form for the scheme will soon be available.
Launch Event of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Launch Event: The yojana for 22,000 female state citizens who passed the Class 12 exam was announced by state Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal. They must, however, adhere to two requirements: first, they must register their car with the DTO office; second, they must wait at least three years before selling that scooter.
As per the initiative, the government is going to allocate a sum of Rupee 144.30 crores to supply about 22,000+ girls candidates with 211 battery scooters and 22k petrol scooters.
Guidelines for Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Some of the important guidelines for the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme are as follows:
- Only female candidates who receive at least a first division in the 12th standard are eligible for this program.
- The completed application form must be printed by the candidate.
- The candidate will not be allowed to sell their scooter for at least three years by the terms of this scheme.
- Each scooter costs between 50,000 rupees and 55,000 rupees
Benefits of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024
The following are some of the main advantages that the eligible girls under the program may choose to take advantage of:
- The government would provide the beneficiaries with the scooter at no cost as per this policy.
- The Assamese government offers the choice between an electricity or gasoline-powered scooter.
- Candidates can send requests for electrical scooters to sebaonline.org.
- Travelers may benefit from this arrangement as it makes it easier for them to get to their institute.
- The applicant also took out an education loan, with the estimated amount being between 50k to 55k based on the Assam government’s budget.
Candidates who would like to apply for this scheme must examine the following qualifying requirements:
- This program is exclusively designed to support and encourage female students in Assam to continue their studies.
- On the 10+2 criteria, the student must receive at least 60% or the first division.
- The aspirant is required to attend an Assamese government school.
- This program is only open to deserving female candidates who completed their higher secondary education with at least a first division.
To claim the scooter, all the candidates must submit a bunch of documents for verification. The list of mandatory documents is as follows:
- Identification proof: Aadhaar Card
- Candidate must submit their 10+2-mark sheet.
- All the applicant submit their school ID.
- Candidates who are undergraduates and postgraduates can submit their mark sheets.
- Passport-size photographs also need to be submitted.
Steps to Apply for Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2024
To Apply for Assam Scooty Scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Assam Scooty Scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Choice of Scooty option
- The registration page will open on the screen
- Now, read all the instructions carefully
- After that, enter all the required details like Roll No, Registration Number, Year of registration, Contact Details, etc
- After that, enter the captcha code and click on the login button
- Once you are successfully logged in, the application form with open on your screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Personal details, Educational Qualification, Address details, Scooty variant (electric/ petrol), etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process
- Download the Application form for future reference
What is the official website for the Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
The official website for Assam Scooty Scheme is https://site.sebaonline.org/
What is the number of scooters provided as part of the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme?
Under the program, 35,800 scooters in total are being distributed.
To whom is the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme applicable?
Candidates for the program must have received a first division in the class 12 government school exam in the state of Assam.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the ///, feel free to contact us at the below-given details:
Phone No: 0361-2550371