PM Yashasvi Scholarship Registration @ yet.nta.ac.in, Benefits, Eligibility | How to Apply Online for PM Yashasvi Scholarship, Last Date, Amount
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has taken a step to provide scholarships namely the PM Yashasvi Scholarship. The application process has been made available. The scheme is mainly designed for young achievers (YASASVI). The students can enroll until August 2024 on the NTA website. If you are interested in filling up the registration form then continue to read this article for all the details.
About PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2024
The PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme ensures to provide financial assistance to students belonging to underprivileged classes. The students who are in 9th or 10th standard can apply for this scholarship. This scheme mainly ensures that students complete their education. Students belonging to other backward classes and economically backward classes are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Highlights of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2024
|Scheme name||PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Central government of India.|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students belonging to underprivileged classes.|
|Beneficiaries||Students of class 9th and 10th standard.|
|Authority||11 July 2024|
|Application starting date||There will be 100 multiple-choice questions in the form of objective.|
|Last date of submission||17 August 2024 (till 11:50 PM)|
|Examination date||September 29, 2024|
|Exam pattern||There will be 100 multiple-choice questions in the form of objectives.|
The PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme provides financial aid to deserving and efficient students from underprivileged and financially unstable backgrounds. The scheme is mainly designed for these students to complete their education. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is accountable for watching the efficient running of this scheme.
The students from other backward classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), and Non-Notified, Nomadic, and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/NT/SNT) are eligible for financial aid under this scheme.
Benefits of PM Yashasvi Scholarship
The benefits and features of the scheme are given below:-
- This scheme was launched to help students from underprivileged classes.
- Candidate must be a student of class 9th or 10.
- The scheme provides the amount of 75,000 to the class 9th students and students from class 11 will receive an amount of 125,000 rupees annually.
- The scheme will ensure to give financial assistance to the students who will be efficient and capable of passing such exams.
The applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be admitted to the entrance exam:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- An applicant must belong to one of these groups:- OBC/DNT/EBC/SAR/NT/SNT
- The candidates who are in 9th grade and are willing to apply for the PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme should have passed the 8th class examination.
- The applicant’s family income should be around 2.5 lakh per annum.
- The candidates wishing to enroll in the ninth grade must have been born between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2008.
- Students wishing to enroll in the 11th grade must have been born between April 1, 2004 and March 21, 2008.
- The program is available for students of all genders.
The following documents are required for the application process:-
- Candidate should have a class 10th passing certificate or class 8th passing certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Identification card.
- Phone number and email address.
- Among all these certificates one is necessary for the candidate:- OBC, EBC, DNT, SAR, NT, and SNT.
Application Process for PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2024
After enrolling for the exam, the candidate is eligible to apply for the following scholarship programs:-
- Visit the official website of the authority https://yet.nta.ac.in/.
- Firstly select the ‘login’ option from the homepage.
- After that fill in your login details like application number and password before selecting the submit button.
- After successfully completing the login process, visit the Yashasvi test registration page on the portal to register for the exam.
- Send in the requested information.
- Keep the page for your own future reference.