Patta Chitta 2024 Check Online, View EC | Check Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu, FMB Online, Download Survey List @ eservices.tn.gov.in
The government of Tamil Nadu is issuing a legal document of land in the name of the property’s owner Patta. The citizens can get this online or can get it at the district office of the Tehsildar. Beginning in 2015, all of the important data from both of these publications have been combined into a single document that is available in Patta. In Tamil Nadu, citizens can now view the adnagal certificate online. Citizens can also check proof of residency, ration card, citizenship certificate, and information about the family’s annual income. The seller needs to have a valid patta for the clear title to their property. For the purchase of land, the buyer must submit an application at the relevant taluka office for the transfer of Patta to the buyer’s name.
Patta Chitta 2024
Patta:- The patta contains the revenue record of a piece of land. The government also issues its “Record of Rights”(ROR). The patta contains the information about patta number, district, Taluk, and village names, owner’s name, survey number, subdivision, wetland or dryland area, and tax information.
Chitta:- The Chitta contains information like details about the location, dimensions, and ownership of the property. The village administration keeps a record of these specifics, and both wet and dry land types are mentioned.
Key Highlights Of Patta Chitta 2024
|Department||Department of revenue|
Objective Of Patta Chitta 2024
The main objective of this land survey scheme was to digitalize land records. It was started in Tamil Nadu in 2015 with a clear goal of streamlining online land record searches. The introduction of the e-services site made it possible for citizens to view their name online.
Online Details Available
The candidate can obtain below given details by visiting the official website for this program:-
- Name of the owner
- Quantity of Patta
- Sub-division and survey number
- Name of the district, village, and taluk of the owner.
- Area or dimensions of the land
- Tax details of the owner
- Dryland or wetland details
- Chitta land ownership
The candidates have to submit the following for Patta Chitta:-
- Passport-size photographs of all members of the family.
- Birth certificate of applicant and spouse.
- Marriage certificate of applicant and spouse, if applicable.
- Income tax return, if applicable.
- Copy of PAN card for the main applicant and spouse (if applicable).
How Can I Apply Online for Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu?
The candidates need to follow the below-given steps to submit an online request for this land survey information in Tamil Nadu:-
- Visit the official website to access the Patta Chitta.
- The Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Now choose the view Patta Chitta option.
- Candidates need to fill necessary information like Taluk, village, ward, and survey number.
- The town survey land registrar will issue you an online certificate with information about your property when you submit it.
- This certificate will include all the information available online on the locality, kind of land, land survey number, details, etc.