Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana: The government of Odisha launched the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana to help the state’s scheduled tribes and forest inhabitants. Through this program, basic rights will be granted to all of the state’s tribal people and forest residents. The state administration hopes to shorten the distance between the settlements with this plan. Read the complete post to get complete information related to Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana including Highlights, Objectives, Implementation, Features & Benefits, Scheme Budget, Statistics, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Registration Process for Yojana, and much more.
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana 2024
To uphold the fundamental rights of the state of Odisha’s forest dwellers and tribal people, as well as to provide them with a range of amenities like a means of subsistence and food security, as well as the right to forests and access to numerous amenities like transportation, schools, and health care The Mo Jungle Jami Yojana is now underway. The benefits of this initiative will be received by many lakhs of Odisha state residents. The system will also grant ownership rights to the citizens. A budget of 26 crores has also been suggested by the government for the effective execution of the Jungle Jami Yojana. The tribal people residing in the state’s forests will have access to several facilities with the implementation of this project.
The Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Registration must be completed by qualified inhabitants of the state to get the program’s benefits. This may be done by going to the official website.
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Scheme Highlights
|Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana
|Scheduled Tribes and Forest Dwellers of Odisha
|Number of Beneficiaries
|More than 7 lakh people
|To give basic rights to Odisha people
|Online / Offline
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana Objective
Giving participants better means of livelihood and increased food security is the scheme’s main objective. In addition, the land will be granted ownership under the Odisha State Forest Rights Scheme, enabling anyone to utilize it as they see right. The Odisha State Forest Rights Scheme makes forest resources available in addition to land titles. People can use their land any way they see fit as a result. In addition, the state government ensures that infrastructure for healthcare and education, as well as water supply and road connectivity, is available.
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Scheme Implementation
The state government establishes Forest Right Cells at the district level to guarantee the effective execution of the program. This will make keeping an eye on and evaluating the Scheme extremely important. Officials claim that during Gramme Sabhas in the communities, Forest Rights were also declared. As a result, everyone will be aware of the Odisha State Forest Rights Scheme and benefit from it.
Budget Of Scheme
The State Forest Rights Scheme was initially acknowledged by the Odisha government when the budget for the financial year 2024 was unveiled. The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 26 crore for the Mo Jangal Jami Yojana. For this budget, in which the federal government has no involvement, the state legislature has approved funds.
Statistics Of Yojana
32,562 of the approximately 53,845 villages in the state are part of the central FRA network. The state is home to over sixty-two distinct tribal castes, thirteen of which are Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs). Roughly 9.5 million tribal people, or 22.85% of the state’s total population, reside in Odisha, according to the 2011 census. This tribe population inhabits an area of the state that is close to 35,739 square kilometres.
Features & Benefits of Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana 2024
Some of the key features and benefits of the Yojana are as follows:
- The Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana was launched by the state government to help the state’s scheduled tribes and forest inhabitants.
- The state government will use this program to enhance the water infrastructure, health services, transportation, and educational opportunities for the state’s tribal and forest people.
- The state administration will use this program to give all eligible inhabitants of the state the advantages of improved livelihood and food security.
- Through this program, support will also be given for the assimilation of the indigenous people into the mainstream of civilization.
- In addition, the ownership rights will be granted by the state government in addition to land ownership.
- In addition, tribal communities will be granted forest rights under this program, and all qualifying state citizens will also be granted basic rights.
- The state government will provide improved services to indigenous villages and forest communities through the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Scheme 2024.
- The state government will also verify whether or not any advantages flowing to the state’s tribal group are dispersed fairly.
The applicants applying for Yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a resident of Odisha
- PVTGs and single women will also be able to profit from this program.
- Program beneficiaries will only include scheduled tribes and forest dwellers.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Process for Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana 2024
The Odisha Government has recently introduced the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. When there is a fresh update regarding this plan, we will let you know through this article.
What is the official website to apply for Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Yojana?
The government has not yet published the official website for Yojana
Who has introduced the Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Scheme?
The Odisha Yojana has been introduced by the Government of Odisha