Odisha Kalia Yojana eKYC Update, Latest Benefits of the scheme |Odisha Kalia Yojana Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process | Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Process ( Apply Online)
Odisha Kalia Yojana :- The Odisha government has launched the Kalia scheme for the betterment of small and medium farmers in the state as of the year 2024. This article will provide you with all the important information you need to know about this scheme. In this scheme, we will mainly cover the objective, highlights, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, and application procedure of this scheme. you can also visit the official website of Odisha Kalia Yojana https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/ and If you are interested continue to read this article and get yourself enrolled.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2024
The government of Odisha has launched this scheme for the farmers of the state, the farmers will be benefited in various ways through this scheme. This initiative will provide an incentive of rupees 5000 to the farmers. The farmers who will have their names on the beneficiary list will be provided financial assistance by the government of Odisha. The farmers who do not have their lands will be provided separate benefits under this scheme. The scheme will provide the farmers with a better life and make sure they continue their work without worries.
Key Highlights of Kalia Scheme 2024
|Name of the scheme||Kalia Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide adequate funds for farming|
Objective of Kalia Yojana
The main objective of the Kalia yojana is to help the farmers of the state financially, it’s obvious that most of the farmers are not happy with the amount they generate by their work. So in order to provide a better life and also to fulfill their daily needs the government has launched this scheme. Plus the farmers are not able to give their children a better education, so this initiative will be helpful for them to provide their children a great future ahead.
Components of Odisha Kalia Yojana
Some of the major components of this scheme are given below:-
Comprehensive Assistance for Cultivation
Under this scheme, the farmers will get an amount of 25,000 rupees for five seasons. The amount of 5000 per season in order to purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides and use this amount for labor and other investments.
Comprehensive Assistance for Livelihood
The farmers who don’t have their own land will get an amount of rupees 12,500 per household. This amount will help the farmers to get involved in other agricultural-associated activities like small goat-rearing units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, and beekeeping. This benefit of Kalia yojana is mainly designed for SC/ST category people of the state.
Assistance for vulnerable Agricultural households
Under Kalia Yojana, the farmers who don’t have their own land and are not able to take up cultivation due to old age disabilities disease, or other reasons will also get financial help of rupees 10000.
Life insurance for cultivators and landless Agricultural Laborers
Farmers will get a life insurance cover of rupees 2 lakh premium of rupees 330 per annum. The insurance will be given to any bank account holder of age between 18-50 years. In addition to this, the government will also provide personal accident insurance of rupees 2 lakh. The premium amount of accident cover is rupees 12- for all savings bank account holders aged between 18-50 years. Out of which rupees 6 will be paid by the government. For those candidates whose age fall between 51-70 years, an accident cover premium of rupees 12 will be paid by the government.
Interest-Free crop loan
Gram Panchayats identified vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, sharecroppers, and agricultural families who will get crop loans up to RS. 50000-/ on zero percent interest.
Benefits and Features of Kalia Yojana
The benefits and features of Kalia yojana are given below:-
- The incentive of rupees 5000 will be given to the farmers.
- A total of rupees 25,000 were paid to the beneficiaries.
- The money was directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- An amount of rupees 12,500 was paid to the landless farmers per annum.
- In addition, a life coverage insurance of rupees 2 lakh at a premium payment of rupees 330 was made available for the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiaries will also get an accidental coverage of rupees 2 lakh at a premium of rupees 12.
Eligibility Criteria of Kalia Yojana
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below in detail:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Candidate must belong to the marginal or small category.
- Applicant must fall in the BPL category.
- Any applicant who will fall under the tax payment structure will not be able to apply for the scheme.
- The candidate should not be working under state or central government.
- Candidate should have a working bank account.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Residential proof
- Mobile number
How to Apply for Odisha Kalia Yojana 2024
The application process for Odisha Kalia yojana is given below:-
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- For a fresh application, click on the apply online on the homepage.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Attest the documents.
- Submit the form.
- In case you have any query or complaint related to the Odisha Kalia yojana feel free to contact the helpline number given here 1800-345-6770.
- If you are curious to know more about the scheme you can call on toll-free number given here at 1800-572-1122 or give a missed call at 080-6117-4222.