Kalia Yojana List Check Online 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th List, Download Odisha Kalia Yojana New Beneficiary List, District & Village Wise Pdf
The farmers of Odisha who are eager to check their names under the List of Kalia Yojana need to visit the official portal odisha.gov.in. The Kalia Yojana will focus on providing financial assistance to the farmers. Now the eligible beneficiaries can check the final list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (Kalia) scheme through the official website because the government has recently released it. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step procedure to find out the newly updated Odisha Kalia Yojana 2024 beneficiary list. So you have to read this article carefully.
KALIA Yojana List 2024
The chief minister of Odisha on Saturday provided financial assistance to the farmers under the KALIA Yojana in honor of Utkal Dibasa 2024 (Odisha Day). The Jharsuguda state is excluded from this scheme, other than all the state’s regions have been provided with financial aid from the government. This scheme has benefitted more than 43 lakh farming families and almost an amount of rupees 877 crores have been transferred to these people in their bank accounts. As per the reports, the farmers of Jharsuguda would receive aid when the by-election is done because the model code of conduct is in effect. As per the Chief Minister of Odisha, the welfare of farmers is the key component of the development of the state.
Key Highlights Of Odisha KALIA Yoajana 2024
|Scheme name||The chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Initiated by||Chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Launch date||21st December 2018|
|Scheme type||State government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless Agriculture labourers|
Objective of Scheme
The following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap, the government has released a budget of more than rupees 10,000 crore for this scheme.
- This scheme will help reduce poverty among the vulnerable Agricultural households, landless laborers, and marginal farmers of the state.
- KALIA Yojana will help almost 92% of state cultivators and the needy and landless cultivators.
- This scheme will help in developing the agricultural sector.
- The scheme will help in increasing the income of the farmers.
How to Check KALIA Yojana List District & Village Wise
The candidates have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:-
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for livelihood and income Augmentation.
- The Homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- After that on the homepage, click on the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar.
- Now, a new page will appear on the screen, you have to choose the district name.
- After this select your Block / ULB and then GP.
- Click the “View List” button and you may get the PDF link.
- Now click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code.
- Click the “Submit” button to open the PDF and the PDF will appear on the computer screen.
- Now you must check your KALIA ID, Village name, your name, your father’s name/ husband’s name, and gender to confirm your name in the list.