Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana: The CM of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, has announced the Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana. On November 17, 2020, it will provide free smartphones to all residents of the state. The major reason for starting this program is to make it easier for locals to connect with other communities. The state government is putting appropriate plans in place to ensure that the scheme’s launch is a great success. Read below to check the detailed information related to Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana like Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Procedure to Apply for Yojana, and much more.
Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2024
The CM of Odisha has introduced a new program to give free cell phones to all the families in Swabhiman Anchal. Smartphones are a must-have to keep connected to the outside world and to assist kids with their online schoolwork. Making it a top region in the state is a fantastic move made by the state’s CM. All of the women in the area will receive smartphones, which will also enable people to connect with other regions of the nation and will help youngsters grow and learn many new things.
Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana Highlights
|Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Swabhiman Anchal Womens
|It will make it easier for locals to communicate with those in other areas.
|The ability for children to continue their education
Free Smartphone Yojana Objective
As many families in underprivileged categories lack smartphones, as a result, people from other regions of the nation soon became cut off from one another, and their children were unable to learn anything original or creative. The CM of Odisha has introduced the Yojana in light of this. Smartphones will be given to households in the Swabhiman Anchal with the aid of this screen. People will be required to maintain contact with other parts of the nation under the plan. Their kids will also get assistance with internet homework.
Benefits of Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2024
Some of the key benefits of the Free Smartphone Yojana are as follows:
- Students who weren’t going to school can now begin their education and pick up new skills.
- The price and necessary market information would be available to the farmers.
- There are already four 4G network towers in place, and three more will soon follow. It will provide incredibly fast and flawless internet.
Features of Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana
Some of the key features of the Free Smartphone Yojana are as follows:
- The Swabhiman Anchal’s agriculture will improve with the use of cell phones.
- Depending on the type of soil, farmers will utilize these devices to ensure better production and bigger yields.
- People will be able to communicate with individuals from the nation.
- These families’ kids will be able to pick up new skills.
- On their mobile phone, people would be able to access all weather-related information.
- With the assistance of a new smartphone, they will be able to continue their studies.
The applicants applying for the Yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The only people who are permitted to benefit from this program are women.
- Only women who practice small-scale and marginal agriculture are eligible to benefit from this Scheme.
- Women must be citizens of the state of Odisha.
- Aadhar card
- ID Proof
- Agriculture document
- Income certificate
- Kisan credit card
Procedure to Apply for Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2024
The Government of Odisha has recently introduced the Odisha Free Smartphone. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.