Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka: The state administration has developed some creative programs that will have a significant influence on its people. Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka is one among them. The goal of this program is to provide students with free tutoring while they get ready for competitive exams. Read below to check the detailed information related to Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka Highlights like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Apply for Scheme, and much more.
Karnataka Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme 2024
This program was announced and included in the state budget for 2022–2023 by the administration. The scheme is aimed specifically at young people. Under the Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Schemes, free coaching facilities would be offered to all students studying for the UPSC, NEET, SSC, and JEE. Youth in Karnataka are receiving free coaching services from the government.
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka Highlights
|Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka
|Government of Karnataka
|To provide free coaching to students for competitive exam
|Competitive Examinations Type
|UPSC, SSC, NEET, JEE
|Online / Offline
Objective Of Scheme
After passing this exam, the government will offer coaching to all young people in the state of Karnataka who are studying for the UPSC, NEET, SSC, and JEE. The main goal of the Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Medhavriti Scheme is to take the state one step ahead, and those who do will be young, capable of becoming self-reliant and prepared before giving the paper. This will boost their confidence and they will do something good under the scheme.
Features & Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka
- In the years 2022–2023, the Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme for Karnataka was introduced.
- The ability to receive coaching will allow pupils to focus on their tests.
- The government would offer free coaching facilities to students taking the UPSC, NEET, SSC, and JEE exams.
- Students in low-income situations can profit from this program and use it to get ready for tests.
- The Vidyarthi Medhavriti scheme would help pupils develop their independence.
The applicants applying for the Scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must reside in Karnataka permanently.
- A strong academic record is required of the applicant.
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residential Certificate of Karnataka
- Educational certificates
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Steps to Apply for Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka 2024
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Scheme.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Schemes Karnataka
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Mukhymantri Vidyarthi Margadarshini Scheme Karnataka Online Apply link
- Once you click on the link, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc
- After that upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process