Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria | Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Registration Process, Updated Features, Benefits | Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha New List
The chief minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik announced the beginning of Mo Ghara Yojana on May 29 to provide financial assistance to the people who are not able to repair their homes. This scheme is mainly developed for economically weaker sections of Odisha. The Odisha government recently accepted 18 important initiatives, including this scheme. If you are interested in registering for the scheme you should read this article carefully, in this article we will discuss all the important information about this scheme.
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2024
As we are aware of the fact that in Odisha people do not have a pucca house and they live in a single concrete room with their families, the government of Odisha launched the Mo Ghara Yojana to help the people of Odisha financially for the repairment of their houses. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will receive a low-interest loan for the refurbishment or building of their homes. The meaning of Mo Ghara in Odisha means “my house” which simply means that this scheme provides housing for everybody.
This scheme is different from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, before applying for this scheme you should read this article to get informed about the eligibility criteria, documents required, key highlights, and much more.
Key Highlights Of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2024
|Scheme name||Mo Ghara Yojana|
|State||Lower middle-class people of Odisha|
|Introduced by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Lower middle class people of Odisha|
|Loan amount||3 lakh|
Objective of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2024
The state government of Odisha approved a new housing program named Mo Ghara Yojana, the main objective of this Scheme is to ensure to provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries for the refurbishment or repairment of their homes. The government will provide the beneficiaries with low-interest loans, this program will cover all such families who were not able to get benefits from the current housing programs because of the strict eligibility requirements or insufficient funding.
Features And Benefits Of the Scheme
The features and benefits of the Mo Ghara Yojana are given below:-
- This initiative is providing pucca houses to the beneficiaries in rural areas in order to improve their standard of living.
- It reduces the possibility of vulnerability of the poor in rural areas.
- The beneficiaries will receive a low-interest loan amount of rupees 3 lakh rupees for the repair of their houses.
- Beneficiaries do not have to pay the processing fees and other taxes.
- So as to lessen the burden of repayment, citizens have access to simplified repayment plans.
- In addition to the current subsidies, the SC/ST category will receive an additional RS 10,000 in subsidies.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The beneficiary must not own a pucca house in the state of Odisha and must reside in a kaccha house.
- The applicant must fall under the EWS classification.
- The family income of the candidate must be less than RS. 25,000 per month.
- The candidate should not be receiving any other type of housing aid.
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2024 loan subsidy Amount
|Loan amount||Subsidy provided|
|1 lakh||30,000 rupees|
|1.5 lakh||45,000 rupees|
|2 lakh||60,000 rupees|
|3 lakh||60,000 rupees|
The documents required for this:-
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Address proof
- Identification proof
- Residence certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- BPL certificate
- EWS Certificate
Application Procedure For Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2024
The application procedure for the Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha is given below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Then, you have to click on the registration option.
- After this, a new page will appear on the screen.
- The candidate should click on the link and the application form will open on the screen.
- Now, the candidate should fill up the form with all the required details like name, Email ID, Mobile number, address, etc.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- After successful registration, the candidate should log in with the details.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
What is this scheme about?
This scheme is mainly designed for middle-class people to redesign and repairment of their houses.
What are the benefits of this scheme?
The scheme will provide low-interest loans for the lower middle-class people, the beneficiaries will receive an amount of rupees 3 lakh for the repairment of their houses.
What are the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha and the income of the beneficiary should not be more than 25,000 from all the sources, the candidate should belong to the EWS category.
Can I apply online for this scheme?
Yes, you can apply for this scheme online by visiting the official website of the scheme.