Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship: The Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship has been introduced by the Government of Kerala for students enrolled in classes 1st to class 8th in all government and government-aided schools. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship like Highlights, Features and Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Apply, Selection Process, Contact Details, and much more.
Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship 2024
The Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship has been introduced by the Kerala government for students enrolled in government and government-aided schools in Class 1st to Class 8th. Students enrolled in Class 1st to 8th in state-run or government-aided schools who meet the OBC income threshold and have superior marks will be chosen based on their applications submitted for the Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme in 2024–25. The Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarships will award scholarships to students worth Rs. 1500 annually. Students in the OBC category must make less than 2.5 lakhs per year as a family income.
Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship Key Highlights
|Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship
|Government of Kerala
|Students of Class 1st to 8th
|1500 Rupees Per Annum
|Application Last Date
|15 Nov 2023
Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship Objective
The main purpose of the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship 2024 is to support OBC students of Kerala towards higher education by offering them an amount of financial assistance. Through financial assistance, students will freely pay their educational expenses without the financial burden. Through the scholarship amount, many financially weak students can complete their studies.
Features & Benefits of Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship 2024
Some of the key features and benefits of the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship are as follows:
- It is not needed for members of OEC, OBC(H), or Minority Categories to apply.
- The income certificate that may be accessed via the e-District Portal needs to be sent with the application.
- Students should submit their caste certificate along with their application form if they did not submit one at the time of admission.
- Because it will be awarded based on academic merit and annual family income, the scholarship may not be available to all applicants.
- The scholarship is exclusively awarded to first-class students based on their family’s minimum annual income.
- A bank account belonging to the student will receive the scholarship.
- The applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- The Kedavilakku Scholarship Program’s requirements
- Students must have household incomes of less than 2.5 lakhs.
- The Scholarship is available to OBC kids enrolled in Government and Government-aided schools in Class 1st to class 8th.
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Admission Slip, etc
Steps to Apply for the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship 2024
To apply for the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarships, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarships i.e., https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/en/home/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Download the form and take out its printout
- Now, fill in the Application Form with all the required details like Name, Father’s Name, Class, Annual Income, and OBC Category
- After that, attach all the required documents Like an Aadhaar Card, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Admission slip, etc
- Finally, submit the application form to the School Headmaster before 15 November 2023
Selection Process for Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship
Only First Class students will be eligible for the scholarship, which will be awarded based on annual family income. Merit determination will be based on students studying in classes two through eight’s previous year’s grades. Under this system, students who obtained a minimum of 90% in the previous year’s annual exams, together with appropriate attendance and an annual income of up to 2.5 lakh, are eligible for scholarship consideration. Merely inputting the students’ information on the e-Grants website is adequate. It is not guaranteed that every applicant will receive the award. High academic excellence and family annual income will be taken into consideration when determining the beneficiaries, subject to the fund’s availability.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarships, feel free to contact us at the below-given details:
Helpline Number: 0471 2727378
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org