Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme:- Registration for the Karnataka government’s Yuva Nidhi plan, which offers graduates and diploma holders unemployment benefits and one of the Congress party’s five poll pledges, opens on December 26. Those who are interested in participating in the program can register on the Seva Sindhu website. It will begin on January 1, 2024. Under this program, the government would provide cash support to educated but unemployed youth in the state. Check out the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme’s highlights, objectives, benefits, assistance amount, eligibility requirements, required documents, application procedures, and much more by reading the details below.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024
The Karnataka government launched the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme to provide financial assistance to educated but unemployed youth. Under this system, the eligible applicants will receive direct monthly payments of financial assistance into the bank accounts of their choice. The program provides financial assistance in the range of Rs. 1500–Rs. 3000 over two years. With the launch of the Yuva Nidhi Yojana by the Congress Government, a new era has begun for our state’s youth. This innovative project aims to provide our region’s future residents with the vital financial assistance they require.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024 Key Highlights
|Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Government of Karnataka
|Unemployed youth of the Karnataka state
|To provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state Karnataka
|1500 to 3000 rupees per month
|Registration start date
|26 December 2023
|Seva Sindhu Portal
Objective Of Scheme
The principal objective of the Congress government’s commitment to initiate the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme is to provide unemployment benefits to the educated youth without jobs in the state, enabling them to become self-sufficient.
Benefits Of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024
The following are a few of the scheme’s main advantages:
- The Yuva Nidhi Yojana was started by the Karnataka State Government to help the youth of the state.
- Young people with degrees and diplomas will benefit from this program.
- Beneficiaries of the Yuva Nidhi Yojana will get monthly financial aid.
- Under this program, unemployed graduates will get financial assistance of 3000 rupees per month.
- A young person with a diploma will get Rs. 1500 per month.
- The youth of the state will benefit from this program until they find employment.
- Participants in the program will receive prompt deposits of financial aid into their bank accounts.
- The benefits of the program will provide financial security for young people in the state.
- This scheme offers both online and offline ways for the program.
Eligibility Criteria For Yuva Nidhi Scheme
In order to be eligible for the scheme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate needs to be a Karnataka resident.
- Those with a diploma or bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the program.
- To avail of benefits under the scheme, the candidate needs to link their Aadhaar card and bank account.
- Youth from the state who are enrolled in any other comparable program are not eligible to receive benefits from this initiative.
- All in-state students who have earned a diploma or bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this program.
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
How To Register Online For Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024
- Those who would like to register for the program must go to the seva Sindhu portal official website.
- The website’s home page will appear on the.
- How to Sign Up for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Online
- You must now select the “Register here as a new user” option from the homepage.
- The screen will turn to a new page.
- Put your Aadhaar number in the designated space.
- After inputting the capture code, select the next menu item.
- An Application Form will be displayed on a new page that opens on the screen.
- Fill out the application form with your name, address, contact information, etc.
- Provide the necessary documents for uploading.
- Now carefully review the information that was provided.
- When you finally select the “Register” option, your portal registration will be successful.
- You can now quickly log in and apply for the scheme.