Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria | Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Online Apply | Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Benefits, Objective
The State Government of Karnataka has launched this scheme so that the residents residing in this state will be able to purchase or own vehicles at the subsidized rates that will be provided to them. The government will start providing them with subsidy rates whenever the residents purchase the vehicle. It is only on the basis of the caste of the beneficiary that the rate of subsidy will be determined.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about this Scheme its purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share the process to apply online for this Scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, kindly go through the article.
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2024
The Department of Labour and Employment has launched the Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme in order to provide support to the youth of the state to start their own businesses. It will provide financial assistance and guidance to young entrepreneurs. This will also provide self-employment opportunities among the residents of Karnataka. This will address the unemployment challenges.
Applicants belonging to the SC, ST, and Minority communities will be able to purchase the vehicles after getting an online registration offered under this Scheme which will provide subsidies to the applicants on the basis of caste or category they hold. This will offer a 50% to 75% subsidy to the applicant at the time of purchasing the vehicle. The applicants will be advised to apply online before the last date.
Highlights of Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2024
|Scheme name||Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. K. Siddharamaiya|
|Delegated ministry||Ministry of electronics and information technology|
|Objective||To provide subsidies on the purchase of a vehicle|
|Benefit||SC,ST, and minority categories|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Karnataka.|
|Beneficiary category||SC, ST, and minority categories|
|Mode of transfer||DBT|
|Subsidy amount||RS. 3 to 4 lakhs|
|Mode of application||Residents will be able to get self-employment opportunities.|
|Official website||Update Soon|
Objectives of Scheme
The major objective of launching the Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme is to provide financial help and support to the residents of Karnataka state so that they will be able to generate self-employment opportunities for themselves after getting online registration for this scheme. This scheme will generally focus on improving the employment rate of the Karnataka state.
Another objective of launching this Scheme is to provide subsidies to the residents of Karnataka state belonging to the different castes or categories so that if they want to purchase a vehicle they will be able to purchase with the help of subsidy amount awarded to them on the basis of the caste held by them.
Benefits of the Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Applicants will be able to purchase vehicles.
- This will bring financial issues forbidden among the applicants.
- More and more people will participate in this scheme.
- 50% to 75% subsidies will be provided to the applicants wanting to avail of the vehicle purchase.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
- The unemployment rate will decrease.
Feature of the Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The State Government of Karnataka has launched this Scheme.
- This scheme will only be applicable to the residents of Karnataka state.
- Only the SC, ST, and Minority candidates will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- An amount of Rs. 3 to Rs. 4 lakhs will be provided to the applicants in the form of subsidy amounts.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online for this scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- He or she must be an SC, ST, and Minority candidate.
- The age limit must be above 21 years.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this scheme are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Passport Size Photographs
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2024
As this scheme has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme nor the official website has been launched. Whenever the application procedure is launched, we will update you through this article.