Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024 Online Apply, Application Status, Benefits, Eligibility & Details | Ganga Kalyana Scheme for OBC Registration Process
As we all know the government of Karnataka is actively working for the welfare of farmers. In this regard, the government recently launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. This scheme will help in drilling Wells and borewells to provide better irrigation facilities. The government will dig open Wells with pumps or bore Wells for those farmers of the state who have access to their land. If you are interested in registering for this scheme, read this article carefully. In this article, we will cover all the important information about this scheme. We will cover an overview of this scheme’s eligibility criteria, benefits and features of this scheme, required documents, and how to apply for this scheme.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
The Minorities Development Council of Karnataka introduced the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024. In this scheme, the government will dig the borewells and open Wells for better irrigation facilities. The farmers with access to their land will get them on their property. The government intends to invest about rupees 1.5 lakh and rupees 3 lakh for each bore well project.
The state government intends to invest funds for this scheme. From the funds dig bore wells, purchase of pump sets, and an electrification deposit of rupees 50,000. The subsidy of rupees 3.5 lakh will be given to the Bengaluru urban, Bengaluru rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur which are covered by this scheme. In addition, the other states will receive a subsidy of rupees 2 lakh. The farmers who own land near rivers will be given the facilities of pipes from water sources, installation of pump motors, and other equipment.
Key Highlights Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
|Scheme name||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Introduced by||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To provide irrigation facilities to farmers|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Objective Of Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide irrigation facilities to the farmers. In this scheme, the government will dig open Wells and bore wells. And also installation of pump sets and accessories. This plan will be effective for the farmers. To install wells, the farmers do not have to visit any government office. The farmers can apply for this program online. This initiative will save time and will encourage system transparency. Additionally, the quality of crops will be increased.
Features And Benefits of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
The features and benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- Karnataka Minority Development Council recently launched this scheme.
- For each bore well the government will provide financial assistance of rupees 1.5 lakh and Rupees 3 lakh.
- In this amount, the rupees 50,000 will be put aside for the electrification purpose.
- Rupees 3.5 lakh of subsidy will be given to the districts of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur.
- Rupees 2 lakh subsidy will be given to the other districts.
- The farmers who own land near rivers will be provided with the installation of pipes from the water sources, pump motors, and other equipment.
- Up to 8 acres of land are fixed at a unit cost of 4 lakh, while 15 acres are fixed at a unit cost of 6 lakh.
- The farmers should belong to the minorities and should be marginal or small farmers.
- If there are no permanent water sources, the corporation will lend money to private citizens to build bore wells on water spots.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The applicant should belong to a minority group to qualify under this scheme.
- The candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 55 under this program.
- To receive benefits from this scheme the candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- Candidate must be a small or marginal farmer to avail of benefits from this scheme.
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than 96,000 from all sources.
- Aadhaar card
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL card
- Small and marginal farmer’s certificates issued by the competent authority
- Self-declaration form
- Latest RTC
- Copy of Bank passbook
- Land revenue paid receipt
Application Process For Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2024
The application process for this scheme is given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- After this, the “E-Services” tab will appear on the screen, and click on the online application option.
- A new page will appear on the screen with the application form.
- You have to enter your 10-digit mobile number for verification.
- Click on the submit option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and verify it.
- After this, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details in the form and click on the submit button.
What is Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme?
This scheme was launched to provide better irrigation facilities to the farmers. In this scheme, the bore wells and open wells will be constructed.
What are the benefits of this scheme?
The main benefit of this scheme is to provide better irrigation facilities to the beneficiaries. By this scheme, the quality of crops will be better.
What are the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is that the beneficiary should be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka. The beneficiary should belong to the minority group.
Can I apply online for this scheme?
Yes, you can apply for this scheme online by visiting the official website of the scheme mentioned above.