Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme: The government of Karnataka recently launched a Free Laptop Scheme, if you have recently passed 12thclass examination it’s your chance to grab this opportunity. Students who are interested in applying under this scheme can visit the official website i.e. dce.karnataka.gov.in of this scheme. In this article we will cover all the important information about this scheme. We will mainly focus on this scheme, Key Highlights, Benefits And Features, eligibility criteria, documents required, objective, and application procedure. Interested candidates can check the details of this scheme in this article. So stay tuned with us and continue to read this article carefully till the end.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The government of Karnataka has recently launched the Free Laptop Scheme 2024. This scheme aims to provide free laptops to students who have recently passed the 12th class examination with good grades. The government of Karnataka then added the students who are pursuing education in higher fields such as medicine, engineering, etc. If you are interested in applying for this scheme then visit the official website of the scheme.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2024 Key Highlights
|Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
|Government of Karnataka
|Students of Karnataka
|Providing Free Laptops
Objective Of Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to promote the digital education among the students. The scheme aims to encourage students and provide help to them to enhance their skills in education. The students who are not able to get digital appliances because of their financial conditions will get help from this scheme. The scheme will boost the confidence of the students and will encourage them to excel in their studies. The students will be motivated to pursue higher education in the field of technology.
List Of Courses
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic courses
- Postgraduate courses
- Studying in first-grade colleges
Features & Benefits Of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2024
The features of this scheme are given below:-
- The students of Karnataka will be able to get many benefits through this scheme.
- Students who have recently passed class 12th, and students from medicine and engineering will also benefit from this scheme.
- Over 1.50 lakh state students belonging to SC and ST category will receive the benefits of this scheme.
- Laptops of around rupees 32,000 to rupees 35,000 will be distributed among the students.
Eligibility Criteria For Scheme
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant can be of any category or any backward category.
- Students who have recently passed the class 12th examination are eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required to Apply
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhar card for identification
- Bank account linked with Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates
Application Procedure For Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2024
The candidates who are interested in applying for this scheme are advised to follow the below-given steps to register themselves for this scheme:-
- Firstly visit the Official Website of this scheme.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage click on the free laptop scheme tab.
- After that the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the application form with the correct information about yourself.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit the form to the Karnataka educational board.