Jeevan Rekha Kerala: The Kerala government benefits its citizens through many different schemes. In addition, the government pays pensions to eligible citizens who fall into many categories, such as widow, old age, and disabled pensions. This article will discuss the Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal, used annually by pensioners to provide life certificates. Read this article to learn more about the Jeevan Rekha Support User Registration Process, Pensioner Login, and Registration.
Jeevan Rekha Kerala 2024
The Kerala government pays Social Security Pensions to eligible citizens in many categories, including pensions for the elderly, widows, and disabled people, among others. The government mandates that pensioners provide a life certificate on an annual basis. The introduction of Adhaar and the development of information technology have made it feasible to use biometric authentication for personal authentication. With the use of an Aadhar card, this service allows users to authenticate themselves biometrically. Pensioners can perform biometric authentication on their own through the Jeevan Rekha Portal as well as through Akshaya Kendra or other government-designated service centers.
Jeevan Rekha Kerala Key Highlights
|Jeevan Rekha Kerala
|Kerala government schemes
|Life certificate updation
Jeevan Rekha Kerala Objectives
- Pensioners can use their Aadhar at home to provide life certificates.
- Pensioners can use their Aadhar cards to authenticate their biometrics while seated in their homes.
- To make it possible for support users to sign up and validate their pensioner’s life certificate.
- Pensioners can use the Portal to provide life certificates.
Some of the important services offered by Portal are as follows:
- Login Service
- Registration service
- Sevana Pension service
- Pensioners’ service
- Jeevan Rekha pension mustering service
- Sevana Civil Supplies service
- User log-in supports the service
Eligibility Criteria For Jeevan Rekha Kerala
- It requires candidates to have their own Aadhaar Card.
- An Indian should be the candidate.
- The candidate must live in Kerala State permanently.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Valid phone number
- Email ID
- Age certificate
- Handicapped certificate, etc
Step To Register On The Jeevan Rekha Kerala Portal 2024
- Visit the Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal’s official website.
- On the homepage, select the Support User Register button.
- Select the type of service provider from the Individual, Akshaya Center, and Other Office options now.
- Add more information, such as the password and service provider name, Enter Panchayat, Choose District, and Email.
- Select the Register button now.
- You can now help pensioners update their life certificates by logging in as a support user with your login credentials.
Step To Pensioners Login Process
- Pensioners must go to the official website and click the Pensioners Login button on the homepage.
- Click the Submit button after entering the pensioner’s details, including scheme ID, pension type, Aadhar number, and pensioner ID.
- The Biometric Capture Section will show up on the screen following a successful login.
- Once the user has selected a device, click the Capture for Authentication button to begin capturing the user’s finger and iris using the appropriate scanning device.
- Once the capture has been successful, click the submit button.
- The screen will display a message indicating successful authentication.
- Go to the home page and select the “Click here for Sevana Pension” link to verify the authentication certificate status update in the Sevana Pension – Social Security System.