Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Details | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Registration Process, Objectives, Benefits, New Lists, Installment Date and many more
The government of India is working actively for the welfare of students, the government of Andhra Pradesh has recently launched a new scholarship scheme for the education of students who are financially weak. This scheme will help the students to achieve their dreams and continue their education without worrying about their financial condition. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024 such as this scheme, objectives, features and benefits, key highlights, eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, and much more. So if you are interested in registering for this scheme you should read this article carefully till the end.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024
As we all are aware of this fact that most students are not able to complete their education because of financial problems, so in this regard, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched this Scheme for students belonging to the economically weaker section of society, this scheme will boost the confidence of the students and will help them to excel in their studies.
Highlights Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2024
|Scheme name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched for||Students of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students belonging to economically weaker sections of society|
|Benefits||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits And Features of the Scheme
The features and benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme are given below:-
- This scheme assures to provision free of cost education to the students who belong to the financially weaker sections of the state.
- Beneficiaries will be able to continue their education and secure their future.
- In addition to the financial assistance, the beneficiaries will be provided the tuition fees, mess charges, and hostel charges.
- This scheme will boost the self-confidence of the students and they will be independent.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The beneficiary must not be a government employee.
- Family members of the beneficiary must not be available for any pension.
- Sanctuary workers are not eligible for this scheme.
- Any student who is pursuing a polytechnic, ITI, or any degree is eligible for this scheme.
- The family income of the beneficiary should not exceed 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- An applicant must have a wetland below 10 acres or agriculture below 25 acres or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- Applicant should not own any four-wheeler vehicle.
- Residential proof
- Aadhaar card
- College Admission certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL and EWS certificate
- Parents occurred certificate
- Nontaxpayer declaration
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply Online For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The applicant needs to follow the below-given steps to apply for this scheme:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Now the homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage click on the official notification of AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme
- After this, the application form will appear on the screen.
- An applicant is advised to fill out the form carefully and attest to the important documents.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Applicants should take a printout for future reference.
What is the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The scheme is designed for students who belong to the economically weaker sections of the state, this scheme ensures to provide financial assistance to the students.
What are the benefits of the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The main benefit of the scheme is providing free education and securing the future of the students belonging to underprivileged classes.
What are the eligibilities for the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
The candidate must not be a government employee and should belong to the BPL or EWS category.
Can I apply online for this scheme?
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme by visiting the official website.