Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Process, Status Check | Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat List, Payment Status | વિધવા સહાય યોજના ફોર્મ
The Government of Gujarat recently announced to launch of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana for the widows of the state. As we all know, widows are termed as people who are not able to provide financial help to their families. In this article, we will cover all the necessary information about this scheme, so if you are interested in registering, you should read this article carefully. In this article, we will cover about Ganga Swaroop Yojana, its objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, how to apply online, and much more.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2024
The government of Gujarat recently launched the Vidhva Sahay Yojana. The main motive for launching this scheme is to empower the widows of the state. In this scheme, the government will provide financial funds to the widows to support their families. This scheme is mainly designed for the illiterate and below-poverty-line women who are not able to help their families. Through this scheme, the widows will upgrade their lifestyle and can also give their children a better future by providing them with proper education.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Key Highlights
|Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Widows of the state
|To provide better survival opportunities
Objective Of ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના
The main objective of this Ganga Swaroop Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the widows of the state. This scheme enhances the quality of their life. And the widows will be accepted by our society, as they are seen as the people who are not able to provide for their families. This initiative will encourage and empower them.
Features Of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2024
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The funds will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- This scheme will help in empowering women and will boost their self-confidence.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The beneficiaries should be permanent residents of the state of Gujarat.
- The age of the beneficiary must be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
Ganga Swaroop Yojana Documents Required
- Domicile certificate.
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3).
- Income certificate.
- Husband’s death certificate.
- Age proof.
- Birth certificate.
- Matric certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Education certificate.
How to Apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2024
The application process for this scheme is simple, follow the below-given steps:-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now, the Homepage will appear on your screen.
- Now, download the application form appearing on the screen.
- Now, fill out the application form.
- Attach all the important information and documents that are mentioned above.
- Submit this form to the Social Security office.
- Finally, you will get the Approval Certificate from the Department of Social Security.
Selection Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To check the Gujarat’s Vidhva Sahay Yojana selection list, follow these easy steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Collectorate – District Bharuch, Government of Gujarat.
- The Homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- Then, In the menu bar, click on the“E-citizen” option.
- Now, choose the “Jan Seva Kendra” option from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “Social Security” option on the new page.
- Select the “વિધવા સહાય મે ળવવાબાબત” option and read the displayed information.
- Then, click on the “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download the form from the Mamlatdar / Talati / Jan Seva Kendra Office.
- Now, you can print the form and fill it out.
- Attach the necessary documents listed.
- If you don’t have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen, get an Affidavit from the concerned office.
- If you have the required certificate, submit the form to the concerned office.
- If Javab Panch Namu is needed, take two people for verification; otherwise, submit the form directly to the concerned office.
- Submit the form in the office and collect the approved documents.
What is Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana?
This scheme will provide financial assistance to the widows and will upgrade their social status.
What are the benefits of Ganga Swaroop Yojana?
The main benefits of this scheme are that, it will provide financial help to the widows. This scheme will help them to upgrade their lifestyle. And they will provide better education to their children.
What are the eligibilities for this scheme?
The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat. The age should be around 18- 60.
Can I apply online for this scheme?
Yes, you can apply for this scheme online by visiting the official website of the scheme.