Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2023, Epass Karnataka Scholarship Apply Online, Epass Karnataka Scholarship KARePASS Status
Karnataka government always put efforts to provide education to the students of the state. Keeping in mind the need of education in individuals’ life, the state government started scholarship. With the help of the scholarship, students from different categories receives incentives. The scholarship helps the students in completing education, who are financially week. Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2023 program is considered very important in life of the people who are not able to pay the fees for education. Also Read:-PMAY Online Form 2023 – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply
Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2023
The Karnataka Epass Scholarship will be opening door of many opportunities for the students who are economically week. People who are a minority in our society can take benefit of this initiative. The Department of Backward Classes Welfare of the Government of Karnataka manages the Epass Scholarship. The best part is that the funds under this is directly sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This initiative of the state government will help in developing the youth in the state.
Overview of Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2023
|Name of the article||Epass Karnataka Scholarship|
|Started by||Karnataka government|
|Aim||To provide Scholarship for education.|
|Beneficiaries||Students of state|
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Apply Online
कर्नाटक ईपास स्कॉलरशिप 2023 उन छात्रों के लिए कई अवसरों के द्वार खोलेगी जो आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर हैं। जो लोग हमारे समाज में अल्पसंख्यक हैं वे इस पहल का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। कर्नाटक सरकार का पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण विभाग ईपास छात्रवृत्ति का प्रबंधन करता है। सबसे अच्छी बात यह है कि इसके तहत धनराशि सीधे लाभार्थियों के बैंक खाते में भेजी जाती है। राज्य सरकार की इस पहल से राज्य में युवाओं के विकास में मदद मिलेगी।
Objective of Epass Karnataka Scholarship
The main objective of the state government to take this initiative is to support the students of the state in completing their education. Epass Karnataka Scholarship scheme will be helping various candidates who are not able to pay the fees of the school because of they are not financially strong.
Benefits of Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- It will help in increasing the literacy rate of the Karnataka state.
- The students will be motivated to study properly without stress as they know that they will get funds to pay the fees.
- Parents who are financially week will now will not feel burdened for the education for their kids as they will receive support from the state government.
- The standard living of the students and their family Epass Karnataka Scholarship will also improve after completing education.
- This initiative will open gates of employment opportunities for the individuals of the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)- For taking the benefit of Matric Scholarship (PMS), yearly family income should not exceed RS 1.50 Lakhs for Category 1 and INR 2 Lakhs for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories.
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)- Family yearly income should not be more than RS 2.50 Lakhs for category 1 and RS 5 Lakhs for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories.
- Fee Concession (FC) Scheme- Annual family income must be less than RS 1 Lakh for category 1 and RS 2.50 Lakhs for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories.
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank passbook
- SSLC Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
Incentive Amount of Epass Karnataka Scholarship
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)||Scholarship up to INR 3,500 per annum|
|Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)||INR 1,500 per month for 10 months|
|Fee Concession (FC) Scheme||Training Fee Laboratory Fee Sports Fee Readers Charge up to INR 1,750 per annum|
Procedure of Application for Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website, https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- After that you will see ‘Student Zone’ option on the home page.
- Now click on your desired scholarship.
- Then fill all the details properly in the space given.
- Next, you have to upload the essential documents.
- Click on the submit option on the screen.
- You can take a print of the application form.
- At last, you have to send the application form with the attested copies of every document to the concerned district Taluk Office. Make sure you send the application form before the last date.
Procedure to check Application Status of Epass Karnataka
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Epass Karnataka.
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- After that click on the Student Services option and then click on the Application Status option.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Fill in all the asked details such as enter your application number, select Academic year and SSLC Pass Type.
- Now you also have to enter Year of Pass, SSLC Register Number, and Date of Birth.
- Next, enter the captcha code in the space given.
- At last, click on the Get Status option.
Procedure to Check Report
- Firstly, visit the official website of Epass Karnataka.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Report option on the home page.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- After that you will see a page with all the reports such as like Maintenance group wise report, Course group wise report, Course wise report.
- You can choose any of the options and get the details.