cmaaa.assam.gov in: The Assam Chief Minister Hemant Biswa Sarma ji launched the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme during the cabinet meeting on September 20, 2023. Through this program, the state’s unemployed youth can search for work. The government would provide them a loan of Rs. 2 lakh for five years so they can launch whatever kind of business they like. Read below to check the detailed information related to cmaaa.assam.gov in as Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Register on the Portal, Login, Contact Details, and much more.
cmaaa.assam.gov in 2024
Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, the chief minister of Assam, introduced a new program. Assam Govt 2 Lakh Scheme was discussed in the cabinet meeting and will provide 2 lakh qualified unemployed people with loans without interest. The fundamental tenet of this program is to provide a loan amount for two years, with a five-year repayment period. Beginning on September 23, 2023, all eligible unemployed adolescents must register. The registration panel will close on October 31, 2023. The government has offered you a greater opportunity in that you will also receive training through this program, and prize winners will receive Rs. 10,000 for the duration of the course.
cmaaa.assam.gov in Highlights
|Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
|Assam Govt 2 Lakh Scheme
|Assam Chief Minister Hemant Biswa Sarma
|To offer state residents with financial aid for employment
|02 Lakh Rupees
|Registration Starting Date
|23 September 2023
|Registration Last Date
|31 October 2023
Objective Of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
The primary goal of the cmaaa.assam.gov in is to offer various services related to the program online. Beneficiaries can now access these services by simply logging onto the portal. This system will enable time savings. The recipients’ living conditions will improve when the scheme is implemented. Additionally, corruption can be minimized.
Benefits of cmaaa.assam.gov in Portal 2024
Some of the key benefits of the cmaaa.assam.gov in are as follows:
- To help unemployed residents of the state launch their enterprises, the government will lend them Rs 2 lakh without charging interest.
- New job possibilities will be generated, and the state’s rising unemployment rate will be stopped.
- The state’s people will have five years to return the loan they took under this plan, during which time they will have no trouble doing so.
- Through this program, state residents will also receive training and rewards totaling Rs 10,000.
- The state’s citizens will receive Rs 1 lakh in the financial years 2023–2024 and 2024–25, plus an additional Rs 1 lakh the following year.
- The state’s citizens will be able to develop self-sufficiency.
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
The applicants applying for cmaaa.assam.gov in must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- As of April 1, 2023, the candidate must be an Assamese permanent resident who is at least 28 years old and under 40 (the upper age limit is relaxed to 43 years for the SC/ST/OBC category).
- The applicant should be academically qualified.
- Minimum requirement Class X For the general category, pass (Up to class X for applicants who are SC/ST/OBC)
- ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma in Other Technical Courses, Graduates with Professional Degrees in Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agriculture, CA, etc.
- For the candidate to engage in activities that generate revenue, they need to have the necessary abilities, knowledge, experiences, etc.
- The candidates must have a bank account that was opened before December 31, 2023.
- The applicant should not currently be in default on any loans from cooperative or nationalized banks.
- No family may have more than one eligible member to receive benefits under this program.
- The applicant’s Employment Exchange registration must be current.
Some of the important documents required for cmaaa.assam.gov in are as follows:
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Business Entity name
- Business details and papers.
- Business address
- Services provided in business.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Address Proof
Steps to Register on cmaaa.assam.gov in Portal 2024
To register on cmaaa.assam.gov in portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Chief Minister Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Signup tab
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, password, etc.
- After that, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process
- Finally, your user ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number
Steps to Login
To log into cmaaa.assam.gov in the portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Chief Minister Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan i.e. https://cmaaa.assam.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Scheme registration button
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now enter your mobile number, Password, and the captcha code to get logged in to your registered account
For any other query related to cmaaa.assam.gov in, send an email to the below-given mail id:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org