Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024 Laptop dbt Scheme, Laptop Distribution List Online | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Distribution Merit List, Eligibility, Apply Online, dhe.odisha.gov.in
As we all know education is the most important asset a person can own. Education is the only weapon by which we can fight with the mentality of people. And education it is important that all the citizens of our country have access to education. By education, we can conquer all the things we want. In this regard, the government of Odisha has launched Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024. In this article, we will cover all the important information about this scheme. We will cover the objective, key Highlights, Benefits And Features, documents required, and how to apply for this scheme. So continue to read this article till the end.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik has launched this scheme for the financially weak students so that they can develop themselves and know about the technological phase of India. In this scheme, the government will provide free laptops to the students so that they won’t fear about technology anymore, being a technology-driven person is a need of the hour. On receiving these laptops the students can continue their studies through online methods and will know more about the new features of laptops.
Key Highlights Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
|Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
|Chief minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik
|Meritorious students of Odisha
|Free laptops to around 15000 candidates
|To provide awareness to the students about new emerging technologies so that they can be ahead of the time.
Objectives of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
The main objective behind launching this scheme was to aware the students about emerging technologies. The scheme wants to provide them with an atmosphere to learn about technological advancements. The scheme will ensure to provision of free laptops to the students. In case of any pandemic, the students should not miss their School and should continue their studies online. The students who come from financially weaker sections of the society should not face any difficulty in their studies. Education is a basic right for all the citizens of the country.
Benefits And Features Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
The features and benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- Modern India needs a technology-driven youth, so the government will provide free laptops to the students. So that they can know more about technological advancements.
- As we all know due to the pandemic, students from underprivileged classes were not able to afford the smart gadgets to study online. So for that government launched this scheme.
- Through this scheme, many online education platforms will be promoted as online education is becoming popular among students.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The students who are the recipients of the upashastri degree are eligible for this scheme.
- The candidate should be a class 12th student of any Odisha government school.
- This scheme is available only for meritorious students who scored 70% or more in their final examination.
- The student must be aged between 18 to 25.
- Now the students of Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University are also eligible under this scheme.
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Education certificate
- Marks sheet of class 12th
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
How To Apply For Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2024
The candidate should follow the below-given steps to apply for this scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme launched by the government.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- After that, you have to click on the link given here to download the official notification about the free laptop.
- Now you have to read all the guidelines carefully and follow them accordingly.
- Candidates have to fill out the application form provided to you on the website.
- Fill in all the required details that have been asked in the application form and also attach all the necessary documents.
- At last, you have to submit the application form and with this, you become an applicant for the scheme.