Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan: The chief minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma on June 3rd, 2023 declared that on September 17, 2023, from 8 AM to 11 AM, about 1 crore seedlings will be planted throughout the state. The following will be part of this initiative:- Self-Help groups, Asha, Educational institutions, Anganwadi workers, Tea Garden workers, and individuals will plant these seedlings. These trees will be referred to as commercial trees. Continue to read and know the information about this scheme. In this article, we will cover highlights, features & benefits, objectives, plants that will receive funding, Beneficiary list, Eligibility criteria, Required documents, Application procedure, and much more.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2024
Chief Minister Himanta Biswa has launched this scheme to make an effort to make the state greener and provide its citizens with financial aid. The citizens of the state will be encouraged to make this scheme work and to grow more and more trees. The entire state will participate in this program. Under this scheme, the state’s residents will receive an amount of 100 rupees per tree at the planting. And if the plant survived for three years, the state government would also pay the beneficiaries RS 200 per plant.
On September 17, 1 crore saplings will be planted throughout the State in only two hours. Assam will achieve this milestone and be the nation’s first state. The online registration will be available on the wave portal for the State’s individuals.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana Key highlights
|Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
|CM Himanta Biswa Sharma
|Residents of the state
|Assistance with funding for the care and planting of seedlings
|Financial aid after planting
|Financial grant in 3rd year
অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলন objective
The main effort behind this yojana is to make the state greener than it is now, it also provides financial aid to the beneficiaries. The government will provide 300 rupees for planting one seedling. Purchasing the tree from the government will not cost anything. So, they effectively organize the state’s plantation distribution system.
Plants that will receive funding for planting
The state government offers its residents financial support to grow and look after the saplings. Below listed plants will receive financial support:-
- Ghora Neem
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana beneficiary list
- Any individual
- Any institution
- SHG’s Members
- Anganwadi workers
- Asha workers
- Tea Garden workers
- Village Defence Party
Features & benefits of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana 2024
The features and benefits of the Assam অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলন are given below:-
- Assam will plant about 1 crore seedlings in the time of just 2 hours on 17 September 2023.
- The seedlings which will be planted are donated by the state government.
- The state government will provide rupees 100 on the purchase of the seedling.
- After that, if the plant survives for three years the state government will provide rupees 200 per plant.
- Under the site of Amrit Vriksh Andolan, you can register online without visiting any government offices.
- This initiative will make Assam more environmentally friendly.
- For self-registration, you can install the Amrit Brikshya Andolan app or you can directly visit the ADA web portal.
Eligibility criteria for অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলন
The eligibility criteria for the candidates who are applying for Assam অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলন are given below:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- Everyone who resides in the state of Assam is eligible for this program.
- Geotagged photos are important if a person wants to apply for financial aid.
- The bank account of the applicant must be linked with an Aadhaar.
- Photo ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details
- Registered mobile number.
Steps to Register for the Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana 2024
The steps given below should be followed to apply for the Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana:-
- Visit the official website of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan i.e;https://aba.assam.gov.in/
- After this, the homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the registration button.
- The category list will appear on the screen.
- Choose your category from the list.
- The registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now, fill in the important details.
- After this, you will be asked to upload a single photo ID proof.
- Fill in your bank account details.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the received OTP in the specified space.
- At last fill in the captcha code and click on the submit button to complete the process.
How to Upload a Photo
- First of all, go to the official website.
- The website homepage will open on the screen.
- After that go to the Plantation Upload link or Take Pledge option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Upload the photo Taken while planting the tree
For further details or in any case of any query or complaint related to Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Yojana feel free to contact us at the below-given details:-
Email Id:- email@example.com