AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Beneficiary List, Download app | Jagananna Thodu Login Portal, Payment Status, Application Status | AP Jagananna Thodu Benefits, Apply Online
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has recently launched the Jagananna Thodu Scheme for the welfare of the Street Vendors in their respective regions. In this article, we will cover all the necessary information about the Jagananna Thodu Scheme. We will share important information about this scheme, key Highlights, Benefits and Features, eligibility criteria, documents required, and how to apply for this scheme. If you are interested in registering for this scheme. Continue to read this article carefully till the end.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2024
The AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme is a very progressive step taken by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for the betterment of Street Vendors. Through this scheme, many benefits will be given to the street vendors of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Government will assist these street vendors financially to upgrade their work. An amount of rupees 10,000 will be given to these street vendors as working capital loans. This scheme was made for the street vendors as they were not able to cope with the conditions caused by the coronavirus in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will provide a better livelihood to them and they will upgrade their lifestyle.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Key Highlights
|Jagananna Thodu Scheme
|Chief Minister of Andra Pradesh
|10,000 rupees as a loan
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the street vendors. So that they can upgrade their work experience. Many of the street vendors will be covered under this scheme. The candidates will be given an amount of rupees 10000 as a loan to help their small businesses grow into something large. The scheme is for beneficiaries belonging to only those states/UTs that have notified rules and schemes under the Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) Act, 2014.
Benefits of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2024
The benefits and features of the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme are given below:-
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be given an amount of rupees 10000 as financial assistance.
- This scheme will help the street vendors to upgrade their business.
- These loans will be given by the state government through banks.
- The loans will be free of interest and the government itself will cover the interest.
- Beneficiaries can repay the loan in installments to the bank.
- The budget of the scheme is estimated to be rupees 474 crores.
- The authorities have identified 9.08 Lakh beneficiaries under the scheme so far.
The eligibility criteria for the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme are given below:-
- The candidates who are eligible for this scheme include vegetables, fruits, ready-to-eat street food, tea, pakodas, bread, eggs, textiles, artisan products, and books/ stationery sellers.
- Barber shops, cobblers, pan shops, and laundry services are also included in the street vendors category and can avail of a loan of RS. 10,000 under this scheme.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- The candidate should have a family income of rupees 10,000 in villages and Rupees 12,000 in towns.
- People carrying and selling goods on the streets are also eligible.
- Detailed eligible lists will be placed on the notice boards of the village and ward secretariats and a social audit will be conducted.
- People who run tiffin centers along the road are eligible.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter ID.
- Bank account.
- Mobile number.
- Government identification.
- And other documents.
How To Apply For Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2024
The application process for this scheme is given below, follow the step-by-step process given below:-
- Firstly visit the official website of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
- The homepage will appear on the screen, on the homepage click on the “Apply For Loan” link.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Request OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP.
- Click on the “Verify OTP” button.
- Select the “vendor categories”
- Fill out the application form and submit the documents.
- Now at last click on the “submit button” and your application process will be completed.
What is AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme?
The scheme was launched for the welfare of Street Vendors. The street vendors will be provided financial assistance by this scheme.
What are the benefits of this scheme?
The main benefit of this scheme is that the street vendors will live a better life by expanding their small businesses.
What are the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
Firstly the candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh and should be the street vendor.
Can I apply online for this scheme?
Yes, you can apply online for this scheme by visiting the official website above.