Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme:- The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched various schemes for the welfare of every citizen in the state, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy recently launched a scheme for the aspirants who are preparing for the civil services examination like UPSC and the scheme is called AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme. The aspirants who pass the exam will receive an incentive in terms of money from the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for once in his government, if you are interested in registering for this scheme you should read this article carefully, in this article we will discuss this scheme’s key highlights, objective, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required and how to apply online.
Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2024
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy approved the scheme in the cabinet meeting which was held on 20 September. The main motive of this scheme is to provide incentives to the civil services exam aspirants, the aspirant should pass both the preliminary exam and the main exam. As per the official news Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme will provide an incentive of rupees 1 lakh to those who pass the UPSC preliminary exam and the aspirants who pass the mains exam will receive an incentive of 1.5 lakh.
AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Key Highlights
|AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
|Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|20th September 2023
|To provide incentive to civil services exam aspirants
|How to apply
Objective Of Scheme
As we all know the civil services exams are not everybody’s cuppa tea, so the aspirants have to maintain their physical and mental health while preparing for the examination, in this regard Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced this scheme to boost the confidence of the students, and sets a goal for the aspirants to achieve the incentive for the government. This scheme will help the students to stay connected to their studies.
Incentives under Scheme
|1 Lakh rupees
|1.5 Lakh rupees
Features And Benefits Of AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2024
The features and benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- The scheme is introduced for the meritorious students and after clearing their UPSC civil services examination they will receive an incentive from the Government.
- An amount of rupees 1 lakh will be given to the students who will pass the UPSC preliminary exam and 1.5 lakh to those who will pass the UPSC mains exam.
- Under this scheme, the incentive amount will be transferred to the beneficiary bank account through DBT mode.
- The students belonging to economically weaker families this scheme is very helpful for them.
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- The aspirant should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Students who are preparing for the UPSC civil services exam are eligible for this scheme.
- Those students who will pass the UPSC preliminary exam or mains exam will receive the incentive amount from the government.
- Except UPSC civil services exam no other exam comes under this scheme.
The documents required for this scheme are given below:-
- Aadhaar card
- Examination results
- Details of bank account
- Admit card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply Online For Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2024
The aspirants who want to apply for this scheme should follow the below steps:-
- The candidate should visit the official website of the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme.
- After this, the homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, the candidate has to click on the Apply Online button.
- After that fill in all the important information about yourself like full name, email address, mobile number, and date of results in the Civil Services Incentive Scheme application form.
- Now fill in your bank account and the results of the UPSC examination.
- At last, you have to click on the “submit” button, after the verification you will be rewarded with the incentives.
What is the AP Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme?
This scheme is made for UPSC civil services examination aspirants, the aspirants will be awarded an incentive if they clear the prelims or mains exam.
What are the benefits of the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme?
This scheme will boost the confidence of the aspirants and will provide them with an award after clearing the exam.
What are the eligibility criteria for the AP Civil Services Incentive Scheme?
The aspirant should be a permanent resident of the state other than that there are no such eligibility criteria.
How can I apply online for this scheme?
The state government has not launched the official website yet!