There are three Business Groups addressing different business areas:
Bulk Material Handling
• Complete Coal Handling Plant and Ash Handling Plant including Civil & Structurals, Mechanical, Electrical works and Automation systems.
• Complete Mine Winder Systems Including Civil & Structurals, Mechanical, Electrical works and Automation systems.
Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
ISG offers Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS), a modem computerised high-rise storage solution developed indigenously by BHEL which can be utilised in production shop floors & warehouses for floor space saving, automatic operation, computerised inventory control & safe handling of material.
Expanding the inherent domain knowledge of executing varied projects in almost every steel plant in the country, ISG is geared up to meet the growing demands by offering:
• Complete Electrics, Drives, Controls & Automation Systems for Processing & Compacting of Raw Materials, Iron Making, Primary & secondary Steel Making, Casters & Steel Finishing (i.e. Mills & Process Lines for both Long Products and Flat Products).
• Complete Raw Material Handling System including Civil & Structurals, Mechanical and Electrical & Automation Systems.
• Complete Electrics & Automation Systems for High Current Rectifiers for Aluminium Smelters and Processing Mills for Aluminium Plants.
The success of ISG lies in its adaptability to changing times with its highly qualified, extensively trained and experienced manpower. The positive work culture of its committed and motivated workforce with participative style of management has propelled ISG to a high standard of performance.
ISG has, over the years, assimilated its engineering expertise and sharpened its skills through joint working with leading national/international companies, mill builders and consultants in various projects of complex nature.
ISG has executed over 250 major contracts successfully in the last 25 years and has attained market leadership in the execution of Turnkey Projects.